Lunch - Harambe Marketplace vs Yak and Yeti (CS)

CodeGoddess

DIS Veteran
I have been reading some really good things about the Harambe Marketplace CS locations. We had originally planned to eat at the Yak and Yeti CS possibly with half our group eating Flame Tree BBQ. We have one vegetarian in our group but otherwise no dietary restrictions.

Which location do you prefer and/or which location has most delicious food?

My DD is a vegetarian. The entrees at Harambe are very good, but they don't not have vegetarian options except sides. Yak and Yeti is is in my bottom 5 CS locations so I wouldn't recommend that at all. Flame Tree is one of our favorites, but they removed their wonderful fruit salad from the menu. I have yet to try their new watermelon salad to see how it compares. My DD likes the falafel at Mr. Kamal's which is on the path between Africa and Asia. So, you could eat at Harambe and the vegetarian could carry in the falafel.

My DD is a vegetarian. The entrees at Harambe are very good, but they don't not have vegetarian options except sides. Yak and Yeti is is in my bottom 5 CS locations so I wouldn't recommend that at all. Flame Tree is one of our favorites, but they removed their wonderful fruit salad from the menu. I have yet to try their new watermelon salad to see how it compares. My DD likes the falafel at Mr. Kamal's which is on the path between Africa and Asia. So, you could eat at Harambe and the vegetarian could carry in the falafel.

Thank you! I'm the vegetarian in our group so I have no problem grabbing something along the way and letting everyone else eat where ever together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter