Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by JandJ, Nov 23, 2011.

1. JandJ

JandJ <font color=darkorchid>If I close my mind in fear

I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday tomorrow!

I'm already baking a pumpkin spice cake, boiling yams, and getting ready to make a chocolate pie. Then I'll think about making tonight's dinner :laughing:

Enjoy yourselves!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lisa

Lisa <font color=royalblue>OMG, I think I am going to p

Happy Thanksgiving to one of my favorite Floridians!!

We are off to the Cape tomorrow. You know I'll be thinking of you when we go thru your Chapel. :)

4. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

Happy Turkey day to you too

I made meatballs & Jello Cheesecake(in cup cake liners)
    there should be over 20 people there & Granny is making turkey, ham, stuffing, candied pumkin, green beans(from garden) and a couple of other things - I really think everyone could just eat what she makes & be full

5. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!!

It's a quiet day just the 5 of us!!!
    I have already premade a few things... I make enough to feed a small army my family tells me... So we will be eating well for days!!!

So far today I have made:
    Cheeseball
    greenbean casserole
    BBQ cocktail weenies
    cut the cheese blocks for the cheese and cracker tray
    cut the veggies up for the veggie tray

Still need to make a few more quick things tonight..
    I have to wait for PJ to get home w/ the few supplies I needed.. She is out w/ her BFF for dinner and some shopping... They both got paid today so they usually go out to eat every 2 weeks..

6. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

[​IMG]

Happy Thanksgiving to our family in the box! we are so grateful to have you in our lives!

Wishing everyone a happy, fun and filling day tomorrow! For all who are travelling be safe!!

we are heading over to mom's so no prepping or cooking for me!!! Megan and I did do some wrapping tonight so we will have a few things to put under the tree on Friday!

7. rlovew

rlovew Moderator Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are going to a friends and DH is doing the turkey so I don't have any cooking to do myself.

Rebecca

8. MazdaUK

MazdaUK <font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><

Happy Thanksgiving to my transatlantic friends! I'm taking the day off work to celebrate with you! (Actually doing loads of other stuff like getting the car serviced, but at least I'm not in the office:rolleyes1) Have a wonderful day:grouphug:

9. PinballFamily

PinballFamily <font color=darkcoral>Yes, I have scrapping suppli

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! And to Mazda, "Happy Car Servicing Day" - glad you are celebrating with us from across the pond!

Later today, our family will enjoy turkey and fixins at TinkerBean's again this year - I know Rhonda would want me to also wish everyone a great day. :wave2: Our families are both going through stuff (again!) but we will really savor this quiet time together and reflect on the good things that have happened over the past year - because there's been a lot of that, too.

Best wishes to all today...gobble till you wobble!

10. wdwmickey

wdwmickey <font color=purple>I am the scrapbooking queen and

Happy Thanksgiving :) I hope everyone has a wonderful day with family and friends :)

11. StitchIsOurHero

StitchIsOurHero <font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w

Happy, happy Thanksgiving!

12. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

Hope everyone survived the turkey and carb overload :), we are STUFFED and we ate at 4pm... enjoyed the people they were with, we did even "the One" who shall always been a pain in my side was almost pleasant to me today :scared1::lmao: and for those venturing out for Black Friday good luck getting those deals!