Happy Sunday

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by kaylajr, Jul 30, 2006.

1. kaylajr

kaylajr <font color=red>Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner<br><fon Moderator

welll for some it might be

I have to work :rolleyes:

I took yesterday off for the birthday party but the trade off was work today
    5:30-2

oh well it was a great time yesterday so it is worth it

what are you all doing????

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rlovew

rlovew Moderator Moderator

My little brother has been visiting for the last week and today is his last day here. I will be spending the day with him as well as church and youth group.

Sorry about your having to work today but hopefully the birthday party was worth it.

4. jennyL

jennyL <font color=00cc00>Jon Bon Jovi. Ohh La La!<br><fo

Getting ready to go and see my BIL and his wifes house they put an offer in on. Thenhome this afternoon to set up and play with my new Wishblade. Our anniversary is tomorrow but we are doing the fancy dinner and stuff tonight. Cooking at home since we really haven't done anything nice in our new house yet. LOL

5. StitchIsOurHero

StitchIsOurHero <font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w

Not much on the agenda here. My brother and his fiancee are going to my mom's for dinner tonight, and we are trying to decide if we want to go too. Other than that, just working on swap stuff & laundry, and then getting geared up for work tomorrow.

kaylajr--I hope the birthday party was great! I hope your day at work isn't too bad.

jennyL--Enjoy your wishblade and your anniversary celebration tonight!

rlovew--I hope you have a good visit with your brother!

Everyone have a terrific Sunday!! :banana:

6. Meriweather

Meriweather Aria's Nana

Happy Anniversary, Jenny!!

We're going to go help DD and BF load the U-Haul :( She is moving about 300 miles away :(

7. Mickster

Mickster <font color=darkorchid>Swapaholics Unite!<br><font

Well, I'm unpacking from CKC, my inlaws are still here and they are hanging with my kids while I get something done. Maybe, if I'm super lucky, I'll get some swap stuff done. We'll see about that. Not much else is going on. Just trying to get back into the swing of things.

Meriweather: I'm sorry your DD's friend is moving away. I remember when my BF moved away. :sad:
    StitchisOurHero: Have a great time with laundry. I mean, it is such a fun job, right? :laundy:
    JennyL: Have a wonderful anniversary. How many? :love:
    rlovew: Have fun with your brother, but be sure to take a lot of pictures! :cool2:
    kaylajr: What are you doing up at 2, if you have to work at 5:30? Didn't you sleep at all? :surfweb:

Have a great day!

8. party of 3

party of 3 <font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will

happy sunday everyone!
    we are off to see Aladdin Live on Stage. Not sure if ds4 will enjoy it? I hope so.

Happy Anniversary and many more Jenny!

Meriweather- sorry to hear DD and BF are moving. Just keep in touch that's all!!!

Stitch is Our Hero, well what can be said of laundry!? I am doing that too! Yuck!

RLoveW- enjoy your last day with your bro! Make the most of it!

Kaylajr- Sorry you have to work today, but it must have been nice to have yesterday off and be able to enjoy the bday party. hope you had fun!!!!

9. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Hey!!!
    I'm sneaking in while laundry is going!!! OMG! I think it multiplies when it gets to the laundry room!!! The kids have been cleaning their rooms and weeding through clothes to find out what are MUST HAVES for school.. One DS is giving the other DS jeans... the little bugger has finally grown!!! I think he had been wearing the same size for 2 years! DD is cleaning her room and gearing up for middle school... I almost broke down today thinking about that!!! OMG!! Where has the time gone???? Wasn't it yesterday I was just bringing her home????
    Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good weekend... I hate to leave but I really must get my chores done..

10. kaylajr

kaylajr <font color=red>Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner<br><fon Moderator

:rotfl: I am almost always up at 2
    My DH goes to work between 1:30 and 2 so I get up and DIS

i normally get a few hours of sleepbut not much

11. jennyL

jennyL <font color=00cc00>Jon Bon Jovi. Ohh La La!<br><fo

Sorry just getting back on. Our official anniversary is today. Its been 2 years married. In some ways it seems like we've been married forever and in others its like it was just the other day.