Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
Proudly flying my MM flag outside!!!

Have a great day everyone.....may the luck of the Irish and pixie dust go hand in hand and offer everyone on upcoming cruises a great UPGRADE!!!!

stpatrickMMflag.jpg

A very happy St. Patrick's Day
to all the DIS cruisers!
:shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my fellow DIS'ers!!!
IrishMickey.gif

Happy St.Patrick's Day !
StPatricks-Mickey-Mouse.jpg
:shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:

mmouse37: I like your flag. :goodvibes

MJ -
You're awesome!!! This is the one holiday I miss being in Cleveland for....out here in Colorado it just isn't that big of a deal! I know you guys are doint it up right in your neck of the woods! Thank goodness the Bishops let us eat corned beef today! :thumbsup2 (Okay, I probably would have anyways! :blush: )

Just curious... do they serve corned beef and cabbage on the ships today?
What about soda bread? Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas...yes, I could do, but I don't think we could give up those St. Patrick's Day traditions!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

oh, love your flag. :thumbsup2

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY

My friend is away to Ireland (his home) for celebrations!! :sunny:

Scottishwee35

Happy St Patrick's Day from Chicago, where they dye the river green!

on most of the east coast St Patty's day is a big deal

May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

The rains fall soft upon your fields and,

Until we meet again,

May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

An Irish Blessing

ahhhh....two of my favorite things come together[ we were always told
growing up that mickey really was a leprechaun ] and your flag proves it!
besides, the more i think about it mickey really has a "penchant" for your,
mine and everyone green stuff?! that darn mickey...we still love him no matter
the outfitter! [captain is our #1 favorite]., being an irishman to a fault~ i've
told my wife many times why i 'm lil'grumpy. and even more important why
it's mandatory for me drinking beer...it's one of our family "cheerish traditions".
and i sure don't want our family ended up being cursed... breaking the family
creed~jeez like breaking one of your marriage vows..no "good" will ever come of it. she just blows me off/ worst she is a gal from germany. was my expectations unreasonable..i can hear my mother saying "you should've.....
after all she was indeed a fiery redhead & all. enough! thank you all and a
happy st.paddy day's..this thread made me feel great! and heck with the
lil swiss miss... a great big kelly green irleand [which is also our sheltie
name]~ ""CHEERS"'. by the way didn't walt had big green eyes..just like me!

I am proud to be Irish. May the luck of the Irish shine upon you. Happy St. Patricks Day!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sending Happy Greetings from Boston! We celebrate Evacuation Day! (OK seriously it's St. Paddy's Day!!!!)

May our roads lead us to Port Canaveral!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! My corned beef and cabbage is cooking while I write.

We head to Minneapolis tomorrow to fly out for our March 19th cruise on the Wonder. Two great events in one week for this Irishwoman--St. Paddy's Day and my first Disney cruise!

To coin a phrase from that commericial, "I'm too excited to sleep"!

Happy St. Patty's Day Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBIG Parade here on Sunday...Can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

:shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: Happy St Patricks Day to you all from over here in Ireland

Hope everyone has a great day

:drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter