Happy New Year 2011! Emily's MAW/GKTW Trip - The Final Gives!

She does get overstimulated if it's suddenly loud/harsh but she likes all kinds of music from lullabies to BonJovi - a true jersey girl! ;)

I just found your PTR & I will follow along.... Your family is beautiful!!! I love the Halloween pics. A friend of mine went to Disney for Christmas/NYE a couple of years ago & they said that the crowds in the morning were not so bad but they went to MK in the evening & it was packed!!! So I think your plan is probably a good one.....

I just found your PTR & I will follow along.... Your family is beautiful!!! I love the Halloween pics. A friend of mine went to Disney for Christmas/NYE a couple of years ago & they said that the crowds in the morning were not so bad but they went to MK in the evening & it was packed!!! So I think your plan is probably a good one.....

Thanks Teresa :thumbsup2 Glad you'll be following along.

So far I'm thinking: I need to coordinate the nights we'd like to attend the parties at GKTW too.

Monday 12/27: Flight arrives a little after 2pm, head to GKTW, orientation, let the kids explore and settle in there for the night.

Tuesday 12/28: Magic Kingdom - I want this to be the first park they see and take our time.

Wednesday 12/29: Epcot in the morning, 10:35 ADR at Akershus with the princesses!! Hollywood Studios for the afternoon/evening (Osborne Lights)

Thursday 12/30: Universal/UIOA

Friday 12/31: Seaworld/GKTW

Saturday 1/1: Animal Kingdom/Magic Kingdom Part 2

Sunday 1/2: Late flight out so probably hang at GKTW and maybe to Downtown Disney, the boys would freak over the Lego store!

Just wanted to say hello! I have not by birth but adoption triplets so your trip caught my eye! :) Sounds like it is coming together well! What a fun time to be at Disney! I hope you guys have a wonderful trip!

Just wanted to say hello! I have not by birth but adoption triplets so your trip caught my eye! :) Sounds like it is coming together well! What a fun time to be at Disney! I hope you guys have a wonderful trip!

Yay for triplets! ;)
Thanks so much!

My plan for now . . .

Monday 12/27: Flight arrives a little after 2pm, head to GKTW, orientation, explore the village. Discovery Cove Animal Exploration and Safari Double Dare 6:45-8:45.

Tuesday 12/28: Magic Kingdom / Hollywood Studios

Wednesday 12/29: Epcot Hours (9-9:30pm), 10:35 ADR at Akershus with the princesses!! Afternoon evening at Animal Kingdom (closes at 8pm)

Thursday 12/30: Universal/UIOA, At GKTW: Winter Wonderland/Christmas Party 6:30-8:30.

Friday 12/31: SeaWorld or a Rest Day at GKTW: Pirates and Princesses Party 7:30-8:30.

Saturday 1/1: Happy New Year! Magic Kingdom Opens 9am (I read it might not be too crowded if we get there right away since most people are sleeping in!) Lunch reservation at The Crystal Palace, 2:05! :)

Sunday 1/2: GKTW, Downtown Disney, Lego store, possibly visit Universal again before getting to the airport by 5:30pm))

Hi Aimee. Welcome to the DIS. Your family is beautiful! I love Drew's red hair. The kids' costumes are great, so cute that the triplets' costumes are coordinating. Congratulations on the Wish Trip. Your guys are going to have the time of your lives. So excited for you:cool1:

*Also, it's a good thing you like taking picture because us DIS'ers love looking at them popcorn::

Hi Aimee. Welcome to the DIS. Your family is beautiful! I love Drew's red hair. The kids' costumes are great, so cute that the triplets' costumes are coordinating. Congratulations on the Wish Trip. Your guys are going to have the time of your lives. So excited for you:cool1:

*Also, it's a good thing you like taking picture because us DIS'ers love looking at them popcorn::

Thanks for commenting! Your group looks like a lot of fun, I read the first page or so of your PTR. :goodvibes

So Emily gets several long feedings throughout the day. They each last about 2 1/2hours and we can't speed them up or give her longer breaks because she is hypoglycemic and will get dangerously low blood sugars.

She has a backpack that her feeding pump goes in, will we be able to bring that on the rides? With only 2 hours or so between feedings we'll be able to do some rides on her "off" times, but if we can only do a ride while her feeding is on I don't want it to be a problem. Anyone have experience with this?

So Emily gets several long feedings throughout the day. They each last about 2 1/2hours and we can't speed them up or give her longer breaks because she is hypoglycemic and will get dangerously low blood sugars.

She has a backpack that her feeding pump goes in, will we be able to bring that on the rides? With only 2 hours or so between feedings we'll be able to do some rides on her "off" times, but if we can only do a ride while her feeding is on I don't want it to be a problem. Anyone have experience with this?

I am guessing you will be able to. I cannot imagine why you would not because it is all self contained etc. but hopefully someone can chime in here. WDW was very accommodating to our son who is disabled.

Sounds like you guys have an awesome trip planned. Lots of very cool things! :goodvibes

I admittedly am very interested to hear how your 3 year olds do. Ours are 2 right now and we are going to wait until they are 3 before we go back we think.

If the schedule at GKTW stays the same even on holiday weeks, it looks like we'll get to participate in all the things I was hoping to!

Monday 12/27: Flight arrives a little after 2pm, head to GKTW, orientation, explore the village. Discovery Cove Animal Exploration and Safari Double Dare 6:45-8:45.

Tuesday 12/28: Magic Kingdom

Wednesday 12/29: Epcot in the morning, 10:35 ADR at Akershus with the princesses!! Hollywood Studios for the afternoon/evening (Osborne Lights)

Thursday 12/30: Universal/UIOA, At GKTW: Winter Wonderland/Christmas Party 6:30-8:30.

Friday 12/31: Seaworld/GKTW, At GKTW: Pirates and Princesses Party 7:30-8:30.

Saturday 1/1: At GKTW: Horseback riding 8am, Animal Kingdom/Magic Kingdom Part 2

Sunday 1/2: GKTW, Downtown Disney, Lego store (possibly use 2nd day passes for US)

:santa::love::banana::banana::banana::):cool1::cheer2::flower3::woohoo:

I am new here also we are in the VERY early stages of our MAW trip. ~ It sounds like you are going to have a blast!!! I look forward to hearing about it all!!! :yay:

:thumbsup2 Your trip planning sounds great so far. I just wanted to let you know Ariel's Grotto is closed because of the remodeling in FantasyLand.

Your family is adorable and I look forward to reading about your trip. You will love Christmas at Disney!

Can't wait to read about your trip:) This is truly a blessing for all of you and I know you will have more pixie dust than you can imagine...

Following along also. Love your pictures and they are just adorable children.
Can't wait to hear how all the planning goes.

I am guessing you will be able to. I cannot imagine why you would not because it is all self contained etc. but hopefully someone can chime in here. WDW was very accommodating to our son who is disabled.

Sounds like you guys have an awesome trip planned. Lots of very cool things! :goodvibes

I admittedly am very interested to hear how your 3 year olds do. Ours are 2 right now and we are going to wait until they are 3 before we go back we think.

But then they won't be FREE!!!!! :scared1: Everything is so much more expensive in 3s isn't it? ;)

I am new here also we are in the VERY early stages of our MAW trip. ~ It sounds like you are going to have a blast!!! I look forward to hearing about it all!!! :yay:

Thank you, I know I have a lot more on my list than we will probably get to do, but I just want to be prepared for al of our options!

:thumbsup2 Your trip planning sounds great so far. I just wanted to let you know Ariel's Grotto is closed because of the remodeling in FantasyLand.

Your family is adorable and I look forward to reading about your trip. You will love Christmas at Disney!

Phooey! I thought I saw that it was closed the other night. Can we see Ariel anywhere else?

Can't wait to read about your trip:) This is truly a blessing for all of you and I know you will have more pixie dust than you can imagine...
We definitely feel blessed! :love:

Following along also. Love your pictures and they are just adorable children.
Can't wait to hear how all the planning goes.
Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter