Happy New Year 2011! Emily's MAW/GKTW Trip - The Final Gives!

Glad Emily is doing better! Nothing better than regularly scheduled eating and pooping! :rotfl2:

I can relate on the having to deal with so many pictures before you can start the TR! I took bunches of them to make sure the trip was well documented too!

Here are pics i forgot to post of Brenna and Em modeling the hats. :thumbsup2

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0109-1.jpg

Those are so adorable! Awsome job by Nurse Ann!!!! Love them and the idea!

On Christmas day, DH's family came over to celebrate with us. His aunt had told me, after seeing the Belle and Cinderella gowns on Thanksgiving, that she had been meaning to make a prince outfit for Carter for a few months now and hoped she would have time to finish it by Christmas.

So when she walked in with a special bag for Carter I was so excited! She makes a lot of doll clothes and made Easter dresses for the girls last year and she is very talented!

Here she is taking it out of the bag (I wish I had gotten her face, but this is the only pic I got of the "reveal")
IMG_0154.jpg

If you look closely at the emblem, she made a C for Prince Carter. :)
IMG_0156-1.jpg

And one more of my handsome man . . .
IMG_0161.jpg

I don't think she's reading this, but thank you Aunt Sue!!! :love:

And then, when we got back from our trip, we received one more package!
It was from Heather T. in FL.

She made crayon roll-ups for Drew, Carter, and Brenna, and Mickey-head wrist toys for Em!!
IMG_0099-2.jpg

IMG_0100-2.jpg

Thank you so much Heather!! I apologize for taking so long to post pics of your gifts! The kids love them and Em really enjoys chewing on those Mickeys!

On Christmas day, DH's family came over to celebrate with us. His aunt had told me, after seeing the Belle and Cinderella gowns on Thanksgiving, that she had been meaning to make a prince outfit for Carter for a few months now and hoped she would have time to finish it by Christmas.

So when she walked in with a special bag for Carter I was so excited! She makes a lot of doll clothes and made Easter dresses for the girls last year and she is very talented!

Here she is taking it out of the bag (I wish I had gotten her face, but this is the only pic I got of the "reveal")

If you look closely at the emblem, she made a C for Prince Carter. :)
IMG_0156-1.jpg

I don't think she's reading this, but thank you Aunt Sue!!! :love:

And then, when we got back from our trip, we received one more package!
It was from Heather T. in FL.

She made crayon roll-ups for Drew, Carter, and Brenna, and Mickey-head wrist toys for Em!!

Thank you so much Heather!! I apologize for taking so long to post pics of your gifts! The kids love them and Em really enjoys chewing on those Mickeys!

The prince outfit is awesome, I am so glad Carter got to have an outfit to wear with the princess dresses! Love the trip report so far, and looking forward to reading the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter