Happy Limo

dimoe

<font color=red><b>Hardworking Fastlearning Realit
Has anyone every used this? Small world vacations uses this .. she says about 63.00 one way to the resort.
Good price? Any one have any comments about them?
thanks Diane

we have also used them many times and are planning to use them again. clean cars, nice drivers on time, and good customer service

We used them 3 years ago & the only problem we had was that they did not bring a car seat for our return trip to the airport, so be sure to remind them that you will need this for your return trip as well.

As far as your price - was that for a sedan that holds up to 4 people? If so, the happy limo web site gives a quote of $55, so you might want to check into that.

Here's a link to all of Happy's rates: http://www.happylimo.com/orlando_limousine_rates.html

Used Happy Limo stretch last fall-was awesome! We paid $108 r/t (after coupon) plus tip.

we used Happy Limo last year and I have no complaints! we rented a stretch limo (one way $90) from MCO to ASMo. (for DS first trip). car was clean and driver super nice! when i called to make the res, i explained why we only needed one way and it was DS first trip to WDW. they asked me if I'd like the VIP treatment. :confused3 they told me it just consisted of rolling the red carpet out at the limo door. "how much" I'm thinking....when the guy told me "no extra charge". well, DS got a bang outta that!! we plan to use Happy Limo again this year, but they are one of the higher priced services (along with Tiffany), so if I can find a similar car and cheaper rate at another serivce, Happy will match it. good luck!!

We love Happy Limo too. We usually use them for Disney cruises but have also used them for WDW trips. Great service every time.
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter