Happy Independence Day !

nicki dahling

CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can
Happy 4th of July everyone. Enjoy your day . We are going to the park near a lake to hang out with my aunt and uncle in their RV. Planning on sitting back and relaxing and stuffing my face. This will be the first 4th of July that I have been scrappin , so I am going to take lots of pictures and put in a mini album. ( Will also help me make great use of my swap stuff ).
Cyndi ( AKANickidahling )

Happy 4th to you too!
We are off to the pool soon then have a small BBQ later.
I hope to get some good shots too!

Happy 4th everyone! We're heading to a cook-out and then to the Cape to pick up our daughter at camp.

We went to our home town parade this morning - DD is gone for the week to memere's so DH and I going to watch Harry Potter and head out later so he can inspect the fireworks then we will stay while he's on duty and watch them.

Have a great Fourth of July.

Laura

Went to fireworks last night (I know, but Manchester does ours on the 3rd!) Spent today in the pool and hosted a cookout. Now we are watching the fabulous Boston Pops do the 1812 Overture!

Hope everypone had a nice 4th of July! We went to our towns' parade this morning & my husband took lots of photos. As he clicked away I was thinking about scrapbboking the photos :).

Hope everyone had a fab 4th too. We rearranged furniture in the AM, then went to a BBQ and set off a few fireworks in the PM. It was nice. And I took a whole roll of film- can't wait to do some 4th of July pages! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter