Happy Hour!!! Universal Happy Hour Information

We'll be at Universal for a few days next week any updates? We have to hit all the happy hours!!:cool1::banana::drinking1

the updates are listed on the first page of the thread.

it is kept current when posters pass on new info.

bumping this thread up as i found it on page 4.......

This should be stickied. What wonderful information here.

Also with regards to the happy hour during special events. Are you saying that there is no happy hour on days that universal studios will have hhn that night?

... Are you saying that there is no happy hour on days that universal studios will have hhn that night?

Yes. During HHN US will not have happy hour. However, sometimes they do have special annual passholder HH before the HHN opens. That is usually on designated days. IOA and City Walk will have normal HH on those days.

Thanks for bumping this up. I had no idea they did this & would not have known until we were there. Not something I would have thought to search.:thumbsup2

Just a reminder to anyone who takes advantage of the HH specials in the parks - please be sure to take care of your bartenders because they work hard to take care of you.

We're headed back this weekend (it's been a while) so I'll keep you posted on any HH news. There will probably not be anybecae of the Adam Lambert concert but you never know.
B

I have not checked this personally, but my friend had a tweet from a theme parks blogger which said that in-park Happy Hour has been suspended for the summer. There was no mention of Citywalk so Happy Hour may still be in effect at the bars there, but apparently we will not be seeing them in the parks at this time.

I have not checked this personally, but my friend had a tweet from a theme parks blogger which said that in-park Happy Hour has been suspended for the summer. There was no mention of Citywalk so Happy Hour may still be in effect at the bars there, but apparently we will not be seeing them in the parks at this time.

We were at Finnegans the other night and the bartender told us that Happy Hour in parks was suspended from 7/7 until sometime in august. She asked that everyone complain LOUDLY so that they may bring it back!

That totally sucks!!!
We were there June 29/30 and they still had happy hour in IOA. I guess the new policy just started.
Yes - complain LOUDLY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter