Happy Friday All WEAR RED TODAY

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by Maleficent2, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

Wear Red Day for Women
    The American Heart Association’s Wear Red Day for Women is the first Friday of February

Whatever else you plan to do on the first Friday of February, We've got a simple suggestion: Wear red.

A dress, a sweater or a scarf. It's the annual Wear Red Day for Women, sponsored by the American Heart Association (AHA) and other groups, and you'll be joining thousands of other women (and some men, we hope) to raise awareness of the risk women face from heart disease, our number-one killer.

[​IMG]

have a great Friday everyone!

Mal

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

4. Belle0101

Belle0101 Nothing to see here.

Thanks Mal!

My dad had a heart attack last year. And his mom, my grandma, had a stroke a couple years back. I really need to get serious about my health and stop thinking "it won't happen to me" 'cause you just never know.

5. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

Heart Disease is a serious thing and they are finding out new things everyday...

I lost my Dad at age 54, my brother at 35 and my Uncle(mom's brother) at 60 and numerous great uncles on my mother's side to heart disease, so I know what you mean about getting serious about your health. It is something I need to do also.

Mal

6. mtblujeans

mtblujeans DIS Veteran