Happy Friday All WEAR RED TODAY

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Wear Red Day for Women
The American Heart Association’s Wear Red Day for Women is the first Friday of February

Whatever else you plan to do on the first Friday of February, We've got a simple suggestion: Wear red.

A dress, a sweater or a scarf. It's the annual Wear Red Day for Women, sponsored by the American Heart Association (AHA) and other groups, and you'll be joining thousands of other women (and some men, we hope) to raise awareness of the risk women face from heart disease, our number-one killer.

17908-inter-full.jpg

have a great Friday everyone!

Mal

Thanks Mal!

My dad had a heart attack last year. And his mom, my grandma, had a stroke a couple years back. I really need to get serious about my health and stop thinking "it won't happen to me" 'cause you just never know.

Heart Disease is a serious thing and they are finding out new things everyday...

I lost my Dad at age 54, my brother at 35 and my Uncle(mom's brother) at 60 and numerous great uncles on my mother's side to heart disease, so I know what you mean about getting serious about your health. It is something I need to do also.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter