**Happy Birthday Jets fan ~ 6th July**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
birthdaypic.png

HBMickey-1.gif

Happy Birthday Tina, Have a great day !!

Mandy xx
:cake:

Many thanks, had a fab day discussing Fifty Shades of Grey at work, then dinner and the theatre, watched The Importance of being Ernest. Tomorrow RAF Fairford, probably in the rain. hey ho I;m a hardy Brit x

Tina

:bday: Sorry I'm a day late, glad you had a lovely day. :goodvibes Hope you're not getting too wet today.
had a fab day discussing Fifty Shades of Grey at work,

I think that's the hot topic everywhere at the moment! :rotfl2:

hope you had a great day. :dance3:

Still haven't invested in 50 shades of Grey yet. Its on offer in Sainsburys and I had a quick flick through but not sure as thought it wasn't very well written..but sort of think its not all about the writing as such:rotfl:

hope you had a great day. :dance3:

Still haven't invested in 50 shades of Grey yet. Its on offer in Sainsburys and I had a quick flick through but not sure as thought it wasn't very well written..but sort of think its not all about the writing as such:rotfl:

Once you get used to reading this style of book, it's actually quite good. I didn't much like most of the first book, but loved the second and third. I also liked the way her sub conscous talks to her. It's well worth a try, just don't let a scene in the first book put you off as it's totally bizarre. Read on...:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter