Happiest Faces on Earth, Email Today

SusieJane

Mouseketeer
I received an email today from Disneyland Resort:

Thank you for your photo submission(s) to the "Happiest Faces On Earth" program. The finishing touches are currently being put on the collages which will be displayed throughout the Disneyland(R) Resort. We are doing our best to incorporate all acceptable photos and will be notifying you of your photo(s) usage in early May.

We are very excited about the 50th Anniversary Happiest Homecoming On Earth Celebration and hope that you and your family will Come Home and join us for this magical time in Disney history.

hey, i got that same email today too! was so excited, i thought they used my photos! but it wasn't...so was a bit let down. but then, i realized that they have my photos! so am really excited that they at least got that! and now, i'm crossing my fingers...

i wonder if anyone got a notification about using their photos...cuz from the email, it sounded like the collages were almost ready, so they must know whose pix they used, etc.

hmmm...just have to wait & see! at least, they have our email address, so they can contact us! it's so exciting!! :flower:

A few of the collages are already up at DL! So, they must know by now!!! I got the e-mail, too.

I got the email too. From what I've read on other boards, it seems like chances are pretty good that they'll be using a lot of the photos that were sent in.

I hope so! It would be really neat to be able to see our photos while we're there.

I got that same email today too! :flower: I can't wait to hear if they used my pictures!

I'm crushed! I got no e-mail! :sad2:

I hope they got my pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter