Happiest Celebration Toys at McDonalds

ceecee

DIS Veteran
McDonalds started the Happiest Celebration toys today. Each one comes with a 3D attraction card. They are so cute, there are 10 total. I'm Lovin' it! :goodvibes

They are really cute. My kids got Mickey Mouse ones yesterday. I like these better then the Disney ones in the past. These ones can be removed from the pedistal sp? to be played with.

drats! We went to mcD's on Thursday and they had the repeats left of the Barbie Pegasus. I guess I might just have to go back today so we don't miss any of the Disney ones! I may even have to buy a set separately from the meals and not let my 3yo dd know!
Thanks for the heads up :)

ceecee said:
McDonalds started the Happiest Celebration toys today. Each one comes with a 3D attraction card. They are so cute, there are 10 total. I'm Lovin' it! :goodvibes

My 5-year-old got Mickey yesterday! SUPER cute!!! Definitely worth the cost of the Happy Meal! You can go to McDonalds.com and see them all! :)

~ Angie
MommyTo5

And the really great thing is that you could win one of 100 trips to WDW :cool1:

I got Mickey yesterday they did have Minnie but were sold out already. The toys were cute and we have to open all of them to find out if we won. Looks like a lot of us will have duplicates to trade!

"McDonald's® Happy Meal® Featuring
Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth

September 2 - September 29, 2005 (while supplies last)

For the first time ever, all Disney Theme Parks around the world are joining together to celebrate 50 years of magic at Disney Parks and Resorts and the 50th anniversary of Disneyland with the biggest celebration in Disney history!

McDonald's® is joining the party by providing 10 collectible figurines, featuring the top Disney characters and unique 3D attraction cards. 100 lucky customers will unveil a 3D "winning card" that will make them potential winners to a trip for four to the Happiest Celebration on Earth at either Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort!

Toys offered in sequence while supplies last at participating McDonald's restaurants."

Those are adorable! Can you go in to a mc donalds and buy the entire set or do you have to eat a happy meal a week?

At ours you can buy the toy for $1.69 or the Happy Meal for $1.99!! They never have all at once. At least ours don't.

Got Tink yesterday. Made me so happy! I put it on my desk to remind me I have just a little over a month to go! She has a picture of Wishes!

ceecee said:
At ours you can buy the toy for $1.69 or the Happy Meal for $1.99!! They never have all at once. At least ours don't.

Where do you live? Our happy meals are near $4. That is why we won't get ANY of those toys. Well, maybe I'll cave and take the kids once next week :sunny:

We were able to buy the Mickey and Minnie toys without the Happy Meal for $1.09 each- but that's in TX so I'm sure everyone will see different prices. At least at our McDonald's, you can only buy the ones that are featured- so we couldn't buy the whole set.

WOW...$4.00 for a Happy Meal? We live in OH some places it's more, but here the Hamburger meal is $1.99, cheeseburger $2.39 and nuggets $2.49. I wish they would go in order so we wouldn't miss one.

They had #1 and #2 yesterday. Prices for happy Meals vary big time up here! The closest one to me is right off a major highways and it costs more than the way that's an extra 10 minutes the opposite way. I save in gas what i spend on food.

I just saw the commercial and plan to let my DD eat at McDonald's as a treat so maybe we will get Mickey :flower:

We got Goofy today...our happy meals range from $3.49-$3.79...
The girls were more excited by the 3-D cards--we got the Haunted Mansion and Goofy's Barnstormer.
I told the girls that some card packets might have a prize for a free trip to Disney world and they just saw Willy Wonka for the first time (the Gene Wilder one) so they kept asking if their card had the golden ticket in it!

This is RNRlovers MOM.... also known at PJLLA... didn't know I was posting as her until too late... anyhow.....We stopped at McD for lunch after a morning trip to Home Depot. I even made my DH get a Happy Meal! So we have four Mickey's now.... enough to keep and trade!! I would love to have M & M, Tink, Chip and Dale, and will NEED Buzz for DS. I'm sure that there will be Disboard trading soon! ................P

I just got back from McD and puchased Mickey:earsboy: and Minney :earsgirl: ! They are soo cute! I want to save one of each for a souvenir but the thought of a free vacation is such a teaser that I just have to open the packages.

I even saved the happy meal box for ......something!! :goodvibes

Good luck all and let us know if you win!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter