Hannah Montana will call your kids

I don't know, is my daughter the only child in America that is not obsessed with Hanna Montana or the Jonas Brothers???

I don't know, is my daughter the only child in America that is not obsessed with Hanna Montana or the Jonas Brothers???

No my daughters are not obsessed with either. My DD12 used to really like Hannah (why I did the call) but recently both of them have faded away from her. DD12 got really disgruntled with Hannah with the questionable pictures. Maybe I did something right! Only my DS10 listens to the Jonas Brothers in our house.

My daughters do not like Hannah/Miley at all. I threaten them with Hannah Montana stuff.

Now, the Jonas Brothers on the other hand... ... ...

Thanks, I just scheduled my call for the 1st day of school..August 18th...

Mine is watching the Best of Both Worlds Concert right now. :happytv:
I just found out this week that my coworker's granddaughter is the child that was awarded the Miley Cyrus tickets and other stuff in that contest last year...local radio station sponsered it IIRC and parents had to hold onto something the longest or the like. Went on for days. Tampa Bay locale. Does this ring a bell? :)

Mine Too. Thats why i'm hiding on the boards. I can't take the singing.:)

OK, here is a father for you...my son wanted to watch the concert in 3D tonight, but told us at 6pm that he did, so he took DS down to Walmart, only to find out they were out of 3D glasses. He came back home and went on the internet and found out how to make the 3D glasses from scratch and sat down and made them on the dining room table for him to watch the concert. The glasses are so cute, kinda ghetto looking, but very cute....

DS4 is watching Finding Nemo...

what can you do...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter