Hanging bathing suits

If our suits are wet, but no longer dripping (which is usually the case by the time we walk back to our stateroom) I put them on hangers and hang them in the closet with some space between them so air can circulate. I also do this with my non-dryer clothes after I take them out of the washing maching while on vacation.

We use the hangers in the room to hold the suits on the line in the bathroom so there is enough room for all our suits. :thumbsup2

We bought some big, plastic clothes pins from the dollar store to take with us next time. The line in the bathroom works well, but it's better if you don't have to hang your suit completely over the line (where it may touch itself). And I agree with hanging things from the bottom instead of the top - that doesn't just go for swimsuits either. I'd rather have the small clothes pin mark (where the fabric was squished) at the bottom of my tshirt than on the shoulders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter