Handicapped Rooms in WL?

We had a handicapped king room in kudo trail, savannah view....it was on the same floor as the lobby. It was very nice.

WL has handicap accessible rooms with standard views and rooms with courtyard views. My wife and I stayed in a courtyard view room on our last trip.

For our most recent stay, we were downstairs one level (using the elevator, obviously). The room had a view of trees and shrubbery, although from the little patio, you could see around the trees to the pool. The landscaping was nice as it gave us privacy. We always enjoy staying at the WL.

Warning about the WL -- The bathrooms in my experience would be tough for someone who stays in their wc. This is consistent with what I have read here as well. The bathrooms are long and narrow (shower at one end, double vanity, toilet at other end) and it is really tight, esp getting into the toilet area, if you are using a wc. FYI in case this fits your needs.

:wave: Cupcake

We have stayed on the first floor twice and had a pool view once and a woods view the other time. Both were very nice. I agree with a previous poster about the long narrow bathrooms. I am not sure how a wc would do? :confused:

We had a woods view right by the otter pond. It was on the first floor, just off of the lobby. Great location and great room. It was kinda small, but could get around it in a powerchair with no problem, even the bathroom.:teeth:

We were given a woods view room as well but had to be moved to another resort as I couldn't get in the bathroom with my chair. Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter