• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hampton Inn??

I stayed there last week. It was ok. It has a breakfast room with the regular things that a Hampton Inn has. They only have coffee in the lobby (not chocolate like other Hamptons). They have a shuttle to Disneyland and one for Knotts but you have to sign for it the day before. They also a have 2 computers in the lobby. My room had a microwave oven and a refrigerator. I arrived at 12:40 p.m. and they couldn't give me a room and I am a Diamond with Hilton.( I always have had a room available at other Hilton properties in the Disneyland areas even at earlier times than this). I had to wait until 3:00 p.m. maybe because it's close to the Knotts Berry Park and there were many families staying there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter