Hampton Inn

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
Has anyone stayed at the Hampton Inn, just up the road from Crossroads?

Never stayed at this particular one, but we've never been disappointed with the quality of a Hampton in any state. I don't think you can go wrong here.

I maybe wrong about this but I remember I was reading the rates for this Hampton Inn & I think it's a bit more expensive then the Hampton Inn on 192 East. Although the prices at the one in Lake Buena Vista maybe higher because of the area it's in.

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista on Palm Parkway many times over the last years. I always had a nice stay there. I do prefer the Lake Buena Vista area to any of the Kissimmee areas. I also travel solo, and I feel safe staying on Palm Parkway. This Hampton is definitely pricier than others in the area. I have paid over $110 a night once (on a busy weekend). The breakfast is certainly fine, too. I never tried the pool, as I am usually there just to sleep. I am considering this hotel for one of my upcoming trips. :)

Hope this helps! :)

We stayed there in November and it couldn't have been better. We loved it. Tried to book it again actually for our trip in December but it was sold out.

It's funny that I should see this now,...........

I just won this hotel on Priceline for $36 a night. With all taxes and fees it's $47.71. It's just for our last night before we head out of town. I wasn't sure what I would get and I don't know anything about this hotel. It's good to hear such positive things. :thumbsup2

I stayed here last july 2005. Loved it. The free breakfast had eggs so we which we put on english muffins. I thought it was very clean. I wanted to stay there again for my past trip (which I just came back) but the rates were too high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter