Hammocks at sites

Shasta

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I LOVE hammocks and have a lot of them. I normally use them for camping instead of a tent. I'm going down in March for Spring break and want to bring a hammock. Not to take the place of my tent but to relax in after the day in the park.

Does anyone have any idea of Disney would have any problem with me using a hammock? I use a type of strap that is very tree friendly. No harm at all is done to the tree. I ask because from time to time, park officials don't allow hammocks. I have found it to be a "better to ask forgiveness than permission" thing.

I searched but found no rules for hammocks. I can bring them any see what happens but maybe someone has already been in my shoes. :thumbsup2

Hammocks are fine. I usta carry one to the Fort. I've seen many hammocks up over the years. :thumbsup2

Sweet! Great to hear. That is exactly what I hoped to hear, that not only you have brought one but seen others.

Thanks a bunch!

I have seen them and I also hang one myself from time to time. No one has ever said naything to me about it.

We hung and used our hammock when we were there in April. Never a problem. Bring it and enjoy!!

Thanks you all! Now all I need are a few perfectly placed trees. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter