Halloween Terrorific Night

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by TotallyAngelic, Sep 23, 2012.

1. TotallyAngelic

TotallyAngelic Disney Addict

Has anyone any experience of the Terrorific Night in the Studios. We are there over Halloween and my offspring have persuaded me to get tickets for this but I am the world's biggest wuss so would like to have some idea of exactly how scary it can be and what actually goes on there. I have the tickets ... but have visions of me not getting any further than the entrance gates :scared1::scared1::scared1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eWcI9-CGmg

But at the end of the day it's still Disney ... Go and if you don't like it leave them there and go for a drink in DLH or in the Village and treat yourself to something while you wait on them finishing :goodvibes

4. DLPDreams

DLPDreams I am like a child in a sweet shop, hyper on sugar!

OMG that looks sooo scary! I think I would be terrified and I'm not really a wuss (one of my favourite rides is ToT and I love Phantom Manor too!). Think the combination of the dark and those scary looking people walking up to you :scared1:

Wish they would bring back MNSSHP - hopefully next year - might be persuaded to go then! ::yes::

5. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

I'm too scred to even watch the video so close to bed time lol!

6. DLPDreams

Ha ha :rotfl2:. The noises in the background are awful too - people screaming but I can't tell if it's real people or part of the 'noise' :lmao:.

7. Vala

Vala DIS Veteran

If you're scared easy it's a definite and surrounding "no".

DBF dragged me once. When it came on again for this year and it was on the cards we would catch the second one he even voluntarily said he'd go alone because I was such a mess after last time.

8. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

:rotfl2: It's supposed to be scary, it's a terror night :rotfl2:

Those noises will be a bit of both.

That vid is a bit professional like so here's a more amateur one to give you another view

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTxuKVnOkDs

9. DLPDreams

I don't think I need to see it again Carrie - from any angle :scared1::scared1: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:!! Thanks for sharing though :lmao:!