Halloween Terrorific Night

TotallyAngelic

Disney Addict
Has anyone any experience of the Terrorific Night in the Studios. We are there over Halloween and my offspring have persuaded me to get tickets for this but I am the world's biggest wuss so would like to have some idea of exactly how scary it can be and what actually goes on there. I have the tickets ... but have visions of me not getting any further than the entrance gates :scared1::scared1::scared1:

OMG that looks sooo scary! I think I would be terrified and I'm not really a wuss (one of my favourite rides is ToT and I love Phantom Manor too!). Think the combination of the dark and those scary looking people walking up to you :scared1:

Wish they would bring back MNSSHP - hopefully next year - might be persuaded to go then! ::yes::

I'm too scred to even watch the video so close to bed time lol!

I'm too scred to even watch the video so close to bed time lol!

Ha ha :rotfl2:. The noises in the background are awful too - people screaming but I can't tell if it's real people or part of the 'noise' :lmao:.

If you're scared easy it's a definite and surrounding "no".

DBF dragged me once. When it came on again for this year and it was on the cards we would catch the second one he even voluntarily said he'd go alone because I was such a mess after last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!