Halloween Souvies and Other Updates

20150924_100613_zps7gpp3qu0.jpg

Last edited:
Round Halloween buckets are readily available in the park, but the travel mug was harder to find yesterday.

Zero was available at the NOS popcorn stand and at the Hub.

60th Castle Stein was stilll available at Jolly Holiday and Coke Corner (haven't checked at the Plaza Inn yet).

The Apple Mugs seem to be at several locations throughout the park. The Halloween travel mugs also seem to have been stocked today.

The Poison Apple Mugs are still available at several locations in DL today. The travel mug and round popcorn buckets are readily available. Last years HM travel mug (Mickey as thr Hatbox Ghost) is available in NOS.

The pumpkin Mickey glow cube is available at the Mint Julep Bar.

Cinderella Carriage popcorn bucket is available at the Town Square popcorn stand and Zero is at the Hub and NOS.

MHP shirts (orange and v-neck black), black sweatshirt, pumkpin ornament, and pins are already available in select shops.

First DCA update! Fall editions of the Buena Vista Bugle are now available!

Poison Apple Mugs available at Clarabelle's! Two scoop ice cream sundae ($13.99 plus tax).

Last edited:
I am SO getting that apple mug tomorrow! And I will check out what other goodies I see and take pics!

Party Times and characters...
20150925_162708_zpsgkmkndx6.jpg

20150925_162650_zps1bufwwom.jpg

No mention pf Toontown pre-party or AP trail, but DLR confirmed both on social media a couple of weeks ago, so hopefully both will happen.

Last edited:
Me too! I've been looking, but I haven't seen it anywhere yet. They said early October, but I was hoping it would arrive early...
We went on Saturday and couldn't find them. When I asked the popcorn CM next to Haunted Mansion, she said they're at the one in Main Street. I asked her if she meant the one by the main entrance & she said yes. However, it was closed upon entering and exiting the park. If someone finds him, please post where you found him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter