Halloween Souvies and Other Updates

What comes in the poison apple mug?
When I was there, it depended on where you bought your mug. I saw it with grapes or a pineapple spear, with a two scoop ice cream sundae, or a beverage. The price also varied (ranging from$10.99 to $13.99).

what is the poison apple mug? At first I it could hold drinks but it is to small is it a fancy candy dish?
I think it might be a bit large for a candy dish...it's about 5.5 inches tall and about 5 inches wide.

Super cute! I'm not familiar with DL, are these available at any time or just at the parties?
I saw the Vampire Mickey popcorn buckets both during the MHPs and during the day at the parks.

Is it possible the Zero popcorn house will be available in December due to the HMH or is it just for Halloween? I really want one for my husband and I's Halloween anniversary, but I won't be there until December. A student of mine is going in two weeks and I was thinking of asking her mom if she could get one for me if I gave her cash prior to their trip, but
I don't want her to feel obligated, so
I won't ask if there is a possibility it will be available in December.

Is it possible the Zero popcorn house will be available in December due to the HMH or is it just for Halloween? I really want one for my husband and I's Halloween anniversary, but I won't be there until December. A student of mine is going in two weeks and I was thinking of asking her mom if she could get one for me if I gave her cash prior to their trip, but
I don't want her to feel obligated, so
I won't ask if there is a possibility it will be available in December.

We saw them in NOS last December.

As mom2rtk said, the Zero popcorn bucket was available at the NOS popcorn cart during the holidays as well. The Parks Blog had said "Zero will be sticking around through Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland Park" in 2014. They haven't said anything about 2015, but I'd be inclined to say they'll have them through the holidays (as long as supplies last). That is always the risk in waiting; they may run out or they may be temporarily out of stock while you are there.

We were there Sat and Sun. I was able to get my vampire Mickey bucket but we never did find any of the poison apple mugs. We looked at every restaurant and cart we went past. Oh well, maybe next year. I heard there was supposed to be a green one coming out, might just be wishful thinking though.

I asked about the Vampire Mickey popcorn bucket and was told it is sold out... :( They did not have an ETA on when they would receive more.

I'm back in DLR for a rare "twice in one season" visit and the Halloween Souvies are definitely thin. They still have the round popcorn bucket at select locations (they have the 60th round bucket at other locations) and Zero at the NOS popcorn stand, but no Poison Apples or Vampire Mickey buckets. They've put the balloon Mickeys back out, but no Mine Train. Cinderella's Carriage is still in Town Square and Darth Vader is in Tomorrowland (no Han Solo in Carbonite).

The Halloween merchandise itself is starting to look a little thin as well.

I'm curious to see if they re-stock things and it's just low due to CHOC and Gay Days last weekend.

They do still have the Rainbow Mason Jar sipper at Clarabelle's, along with the rainbow sprinkles.
20151011_124849_zpsyp4wrlwf.jpg

Last edited:
So glad I might be able to get both the balloon bucket and zero bucket in December. I will likely buy them the second I see them, I wAnt both desperately!

They also have the Pumpkin Mickey glow "cube" at the Frontierland turkey leg stand (across from Big Thunder).

Still no Posion Apples or Vampire Mickeys (not at MHP either).

They still have the X-Wing and Millenium Falcon flow cubes at the lemonade stand in Tomorrowland. Red Mickey balloon is by the Matterhorn and Blue Mickey is in the Hub. I haven't found the Purple Mickey in DL yet...but it's not In Frontierland (None), Town Square (Cinderella Cartiage), or NOS (Zero).

I'm going to DCA today. I'll let you know what I see:) At one point I saw something about a Snow White or dwarfs popcorn bucket. Can anyone confirm that?

I'm going to DCA today. I'll let you know what I see:) At one point I saw something about a Snow White or dwarfs popcorn bucket. Can anyone confirm that?
They debuted a Mine Train Car popcorn bucket for the 60th anniversary. It was available at the Frontierland popcorn stand. As purple figment said, they appear to either be out of stock or not selling it currently. That stand doesn't have any premium bucket right now.
DSC_0357%207am_zpsm4byxvpt.jpg

The Rainbow Mickey Mason Jar mug is also available at the Hungry Bear.

Does anyone know if they still have any Trick or Treat bags left? We go next week, and I know we get one at the party, but my kids' bags are shot so I thought we'd get new DLR ones.

I saw the lightweight reusable tote at a few locations, but the Halloween merchandise is starting to look a little thin.

I've seen quite a bit of Halloween stuff in the stores but it may be very thin by the 29th. I was going to order Halloween ears online and didn't. They do have plenty of the ones I wanted. (Purple and green ears)
The popcorn buckets I have seen are the haunted mansion ghosts, 60th anniversary, blue and red balloon, and Darth vader so far. I've also seen the very cool world of color mug and HM ghosts travel mug. Keeping my eyes out for the poison apple.

When you say "Haunted Mansion Ghosts" do you mean the jolly looking ghosts from the Lonesome Ghost cartoon? Just checking because they (along with Mickey, Donald and Goofy) are featured on this year's Halloween round popcorn bucket and the travel mug. There are photos of the popcorn bucket and mug in post #40 of this thread. Both of those items still seemed fairly plentiful this weekend.

Guests dining at the French Market (and the NOS lemonade stand) can also get the 45th anniversary Haunted Mansion travel mug which features Mickey as the Hatbox Ghost and Minnie as Constance/the Bride. It was available last HalloweenTime at the French Market (it's in this photo from last year).
DSC_0066_zps9ea18097.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter