Halloween Party on the 31st?

iluvmababyz

Earning My Ears
hi, my family are thinking of staying for halloween for our next trip. i was just wondering if anyone who has been to the halloween party could tell me what its like and whether a lot of adults actually dress up (wouldnt want to look the odd one out if i dressed up lol). i would be travelling with dh and our 2 dd who will be 6 1/2 and 3 1/2 (lo is autistic) thanks in advance :)

hi, my family are thinking of staying for halloween for our next trip. i was just wondering if anyone who has been to the halloween party could tell me what its like and whether a lot of adults actually dress up (wouldnt want to look the odd one out if i dressed up lol). i would be travelling with dh and our 2 dd who will be 6 1/2 and 3 1/2 (lo is autistic) thanks in advance :)

MNSSHP is a blast. Children and adults wear costumes. Candy stations all over the park for everyone. The parade and fireworks are Halloween themed.
My wife and I love this party, more so than the Christmas party. You can enter the MK at 4:00 p.m. although the party doesn't officially begin until 7:00p. Have a wonderful time.

MNSSHP is a blast. Children and adults wear costumes. Candy stations all over the park for everyone. The parade and fireworks are Halloween themed.
My wife and I love this party, more so than the Christmas party. You can enter the MK at 4:00 p.m. although the party doesn't officially begin until 7:00p. Have a wonderful time.

Do you mean MNSSHP or the Halloween night party on 31st October :confused3? There were no MNSSHP at Disneyland Paris last year, and so far theres no sign of them coming this year either.

Last year 'Disney's Halloween Party' was held between 8:30pm to 1am, after regular Disneyland Park opening hours and tickets were £30 per person (free for children under 3). If you have party tickets you will be able to acces the park from 5pm.

There is also the 'Terrorific Night' in Walt Disney Studios which is a more adult themed event and not recommended for children under 12 years of age.

I think you must be thinking about the US parks as DLP doesn't have candy stations (sadly) :(

OP - You should have a look at Vala's TR as she was there for last Halloween and went to the DLP Halloween party

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3029068

:)

The characters do hand out candy on the evening of the 31st, and also the next day :D

I got some from Chip, lol.

We already left last year at midnight, as we were too cold and exhausted, and turned out from midnight to 1 am, there were many other characters! Like those 2 sidekicks in Hercules (Hades helpers), someone from the Robinsons (don't know his name), which I hadn't seen before all day, or the next day :(

The characters do hand out candy on the evening of the 31st, and also the next day :D

I got some from Chip, lol.

We already left last year at midnight, as we were too cold and exhausted, and turned out from midnight to 1 am, there were many other characters! Like those 2 sidekicks in Hercules (Hades helpers), someone from the Robinsons (don't know his name), which I hadn't seen before all day, or the next day :(

Yep but you don't come away with carrier bags full of sweets like in the US and it's only Haribo stuff not chocolat bars and the like :rotfl:

Yep but you don't come away with carrier bags full of sweets like in the US and it's only Haribo stuff not chocolat bars and the like :rotfl:

Wauw, that much in the US parks? Cool! haha

I was already so exhited I got a little baggy with 3 sweets in it, lolz!

Wauw, that much in the US parks? Cool! haha

I was already so exhited I got a little baggy with 3 sweets in it, lolz!

Yup you get a slightly insane amount of candy in the US parks - went for one of the Halloween parties at Disneyland California last year and came back with around 2kg of candy! :hyper:

When do they normally announce the Halloween events? I would love to go to one in DLP but depends on when it is (if there's only an event on Halloween itself I probably can't make it as it's a Thursday this year...)

we were there at the Halloween Party last Oct is was brilliant highlight was seeing all the new characters we saw Giselle from enchanted and all the villans.

Molly Brown boat too had a speacial show it was well worth the money. Lots of characters gave us sweets we took special baskets to fill but didnt even come close to filling them:rotfl2::rotfl2:

To asnwer your question lots of people were dressed up adults to lots of peple including us werent.

My tip book early, they sold out fast and lots of people on the day were trying to get tickets we also met people out there who had tried to get months before but sold out. We booked ours in March 2012

I only got my ticket beginning of September.

Also, if you have an annual pass, you get a nice discount on the ticket aswell.
Always good to know :)

hi thanks for the replies :)

weve booked our tickets for the halloween party, very excited, dds dont know were going :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter