Halloween party and deals?

Moomduck1

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Obviously, there's no way to predict this year, but did they offer free dining last year at the same time as Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? I would LOVE to go for a long weekend! I would love to see the villians!!!
chris

They overlapped during Sept last year. We went Sept 12-21 and my friends actually went to two MNSSHP's and we had the free dining offer.

We were there in mid-Sept on free dining and attended a MNSSHP that week.

Not free dining but I got a 40% off a room only deal with a PIN code for several fall dates. We ended up using it for 2 nights at the CR before our Disney cruise and we went to the MNSSHP.

You won't need free dining if you go to a MNSSHP - you'll have all that free candy to eat!:lmao:

If you are asking if free dining overlaps when the MNSSHP starts..it did last year. The parties started 9/5 last year. I would not count on that as beingthe case this year.Disney seems to be cutting back on alot , and it would not surprise me if they sacle the parties back this year.At any rate, we should know the dates in April and be able to purchase on or about May 1st

We haven't tried going for a Halloween party yet but planning to go for this year, hopefully we can.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

Is there a limited supply of Halloween party tickets? Is it advised to purchase them early?

Is there a limited supply of Halloween party tickets? Is it advised to purchase them early?
They do sell a limited amount of tickets to each party. Some dates do sell out. Halloween night always sells out. If it's a must for your trip, then I would prebuy.

If you're going on a date that is likely to sell out then it is good to pre-buy. I guess the only reason not to pre-buy is if you will be at WDW for a vacation that spans 2 or 3 parties. If the weather looks like it will be rainy and you haven't bought the ticket, you could wait and go a different night.

If you know you want or have to go a certain night, then you might as well buy them beforehand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter