Halloween party and deals?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Moomduck1, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Moomduck1

Moomduck1 DIS Veteran

Hi,
    Obviously, there's no way to predict this year, but did they offer free dining last year at the same time as Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? I would LOVE to go for a long weekend! I would love to see the villians!!!
    chris

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. scotas

scotas Mouseketeer

They overlapped during Sept last year. We went Sept 12-21 and my friends actually went to two MNSSHP's and we had the free dining offer.

4. HM

HM My tag from the Tag Fairy is now too long to use.

We were there in mid-Sept on free dining and attended a MNSSHP that week.

5. Selket

Selket <font color=blue>Yes I AM being whiney about not g

Not free dining but I got a 40% off a room only deal with a PIN code for several fall dates. We ended up using it for 2 nights at the CR before our Disney cruise and we went to the MNSSHP.

You won't need free dining if you go to a MNSSHP - you'll have all that free candy to eat!:lmao:

6. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

If you are asking if free dining overlaps when the MNSSHP starts..it did last year. The parties started 9/5 last year. I would not count on that as beingthe case this year.Disney seems to be cutting back on alot , and it would not surprise me if they sacle the parties back this year.At any rate, we should know the dates in April and be able to purchase on or about May 1st

7. Moomduck1

Moomduck1 DIS Veteran

Thanks for all of the info!!! I will just have to sit tight and wait I guess!!

8. DWFan4Life

DWFan4Life DIS Veteran

We haven't tried going for a Halloween party yet but planning to go for this year, hopefully we can.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

9. apennel

apennel Mouseketeer

Is there a limited supply of Halloween party tickets? Is it advised to purchase them early?

10. PrincessTiffany

PrincessTiffany Is there anything better than Free Dining and Fast

They do sell a limited amount of tickets to each party. Some dates do sell out. Halloween night always sells out. If it's a must for your trip, then I would prebuy.

11. Selket

Selket <font color=blue>Yes I AM being whiney about not g

If you're going on a date that is likely to sell out then it is good to pre-buy. I guess the only reason not to pre-buy is if you will be at WDW for a vacation that spans 2 or 3 parties. If the weather looks like it will be rainy and you haven't bought the ticket, you could wait and go a different night.

If you know you want or have to go a certain night, then you might as well buy them beforehand.