Halloween Party 2011

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by amandals2007, Feb 19, 2011.

1. amandals2007

amandals2007 DIS Veteran

This may be already posted but I am having a really hard time trying to find this, so if it is posted please point me in the right direction. I am trying to find out the dates for the halloween party this year. My family and I are going in September for the first time in years, and we found out that there are some dates in September so we are trying to find out if we can fit it into our schedule. Can anyone tell me how I can find out the dates or where it is already posted? Thanks in advance for the help! =)

2. bfamily5

bfamily5 Yes, I need another guide book...it's part of the

Not sure where I read it, but I believe I heard the Parties would be on Tuesday's and Friday's in September. If you look at the travel agent hours for September, MK closes at 7pm with no Wishes Fireworks. Hope this helps!:wizard:

3. DaniB

DaniB DIS Veteran

Yes, the hours haven't been officially posted by Disney yet but we're all thinking the 7pm closures on Tuesday and Fridays are MNSSHP.

Keep in mind these dates could change when the official dates are released! There were changes last year.

4. PrincessTiffany

PrincessTiffany Is there anything better than Free Dining and Fast

2011 MNSSHP dates will not be released until May. Everone can look at last year's calendar and speculate and look at this year's calendar and speculate, but until those dates are released by Disney in May, they are not official and can change at any time. Everyone was in an uproad last year when the dates were released, because they started the party 10 day later than they had in previous years.