Halloween or the 1st week in Dec

both...:lmao: but if you have to chose, I'd go the first week of December. All of the Chrismtas decorations are up and the parks aren't that crowded that week. We've gone that week for the past 4 years and LOVE it! The weather is usually great and it gets you into the holiday spirit for sure :thumbsup2 Although, if you can try to get there for Halloween too as it's a lot of fun as well. The Not So Scary Halloween Party is tons of fun! :goodvibes HTH!!

both...:lmao: but if you have to chose, I'd go the first week of December. All of the Chrismtas decorations are up and the parks aren't that crowded that week. We've gone that week for the past 4 years and LOVE it! The weather is usually great and it gets you into the holiday spirit for sure :thumbsup2 Although, if you can try to get there for Halloween too as it's a lot of fun as well. The Not So Scary Halloween Party is tons of fun! :goodvibes HTH!!

Thanks for the reply. I would like to go both times as well. :thumbsup2 We do have to pick just one though. I say Dec but for some reason I thought hey maybe we should try Oct.

I love both, too!!! If you like decorations, there are far more Christmas decorations than fall decorations. Each time has a great party and fun little extras. We did fall last year and will do Christmas this year. Sorry, I know it wasn't much help. My birthday is in December, so I'll go ahead and vote for December. :)

Our most recent trip was in early October. We are planning our next trip for the last week of November into December (right after Thanksgiving.)

Halloween was fun, but it was VERY hot. We were expecting more temperate weather, and it even the locals commented on how tropical it was. I am excited to see the Christmas decorations and have cooler weather. Oh, and I think that October is "regular season" while early December is "value season," so you'll save a bit on your room if you go in December.

2009 we went while the christmas decorations were up and went to the MNSSHP, 2008 we went for the halloween party and 2010 we are going back for the halloween party...both are so much fun but we miss the halloween party.

Thank you all for ur replies. Think I might choose Dec..........regular season vs value.......I will pick value.:thumbsup2

Oh, also we did MNSSHP and plan to do MVMCP. We found the Halloween parade to be a bit scary for our the 3 year old and even for the then almost 7 year old. I think we'll be safe at Christmas time!

We've been to both and it is a really tough choice as we love both. Historically though that week right after Thanksgiving is the least crowded week of the year, the weather is just right for shorts in the daytime and sometimes sweatshirts at night.

The holiday decorations are awesome all over with the Epcot country celebrations, the lights at (former Hollywood Studios), the Jingle Jungle at AK, and of course the MK is AWESOME

Either way though you'll have a blast!:santa:

Oh, also we did MNSSHP and plan to do MVMCP. We found the Halloween parade to be a bit scary for our the 3 year old and even for the then almost 7 year old. I think we'll be safe at Christmas time!

My DH did say that Halloween might be a tad scary for our DS3. My DD6 might be scared as well..............she was not so good this Halloween walking around our neighborhood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter