Halloween on the Magic 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by hamm1207, Dec 2, 2012.

1. 2canadianfans

2canadianfans Always in a Holiday Countdown !

Elaine .. If you see my mom .. Give her a hug for me . Can't get over they are in their first Disney cruise without us . Cancelling the cruise was such a shock so late in the game . Our work would not allow a vacation extension .. And flying to Miami for 2 night cruise was silly . Look for Geri ( might be in wheel chair on and off ) and Jack .. Gang pls give them a big Mickey wave for me . Bon Voyage Everyone ... Janis ...:) Next time lol

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mmcxiiad

mmcxiiad Mouseketeer

just noticed that, according to DCL's website, both the two day and our cruise is full. No surprise after the canceled the 20th that this would happen.

Welcome to all those who have added due to the cancelation. Sorry that it had to be under these circumstances. While I am sure that for some people the refund and free cruise was a great addition, for others it must have created a royal headache!

4. DisneyMouseHouse

DisneyMouseHouse <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Been chatting with them over on the FB page - we're making sure that all of the "Castaways" who don't do DISBoards feel welcome :) It's a PARTY over there - hehehehe!

So sorry you are not able to make it on this cruise, I know she's posted that she'll be missing you!

5. Love Disney 2

Love Disney 2 Earning My Ears

Hi!
    We were on the FE list for Oct 20 and am now on the Oct 27 cruise and wish to stay on the FE list.
    We are Jack & Gerry Scott Cabin 7538 2 adults no allergies. Do we use the same list as we were given for the 20th cruise by Lori?
    Thank you.
    Jack & Gerry

6. Love Disney 2

Love Disney 2 Earning My Ears

Hi Silverfox. Can't get thru to you.
    We were on the Oct 20th FE list and now on the 27th cruise.
    Would like to be on this list as we have all our gifts.

Jack and Gerry Scott
    Cabin 7538
    2 adults
    no allergies

Thank you.
    Jack Gerry

7. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

Same room? Nice! I marked u down.

As far as list goes, there's a list for this cruise we can deliver to. Not many of the 10/20 Magic cruisers booked this one. Margret sent an email today - email her at margaretstahl@cox.net - she's compiling the list of us 'refugees' lol....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

8. hamm1207

hamm1207 Alaskan DIS Veteran

I'm heading to work for the day. I'll try to get the new adds to the FE list after work (while banging on the glass at a hockey game). I can't wait for the cruise!!!!

9. Delrea

Delrea Mouseketeer

Hi! Are you guys planning on just doing the fe for those on your 10/20 cruise or are you joining our 10/27 list? I just want to make sure I count you in and have FE gifts if you are! Welcome!

10. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

And we'll be right next door in 5642.

11. Silverfox97

I probably can give to the FE list 3 but if you want to include us, we'll include you too! I know DD will be crushed if it's a low turn out

12. Silverfox97

Cool!

13. Silverfox97

Did anyone call about what night was what? I know pirate night is Cozumel day but curious which sea day semi formal night is.

Thanks!!!

14. Thnlk

Thnlk Mouseketeer

Welcome to all our new shipmates. Sorry for your inconvenience but I'm sure we will all have a great Halloween cruise. We also be giving FE gifts to everybody on all FE lists

15. Yensidfan

Yensidfan Mouseketeer

Thanks for the welcome.

We sent our info to Hamm for the FE list. We were on the 10/20 cruise and now are on this cruise. We have our FE gifts ready to give out on this cruise since we didn't use them for the cancelled 10/20 cruise.

Yensidfan
    Pete & Faith
    stateroom 5638
    2 adults

thanks

16. BeccaBoo1021

BeccaBoo1021 Earning My Ears

So excited we will be setting sail on October 27th!! We have not been on the Magic yet but looking forward to the new changes.

17. BeccaBoo1021

BeccaBoo1021 Earning My Ears

My Husband and DD will be on the 10/27 cruise.

18. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

Have you stayed in that area of Deck 5 before? Any idea how motion/noise will be? I know the thrusters will wake us up on port days.

19. discoverydepot

discoverydepot Earning My Ears

Hey we are the Cannon's!
    Andy, Sherrie, and DD Tori. We would love to do FE with anyone willing. We are in 5520.

Thanks

20. Silverfox97

No. We are always on deck 6 aft on the classics (usually 6634, which I had to give up on 10/25 in order to get the same room for both cruises!). I've never stayed on deck 5. I'm not worried about being awake - we are up early - I'll be at the gym waiting for it to open at 6:30am or working out on deck 4 by 6am. DH goes out at like 4am or earlier to photograph.... I'm more interested in notice from the galley of AP below.....

21. leahmichl

leahmichl Mouseketeer

Is anyone interested in doing a private Mixology class for our group? There's a lot of interest over in the FB group. If anyone would like to join, pls let me know how many in your party and your reservation number (can PM if you prefer) and I will call DCL this week to set up for us!