Halloween on the Dream

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by sarahandgreg, Apr 4, 2013.

1. sarahandgreg

sarahandgreg Mouseketeer

Hi Guys,

I just booked the dream - departing Oct 31st 2013. Will they do anything for Halloween on this cruise? Has anyone done this cruise before - any help ould be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Otimon

Otimon DIS Veteran

We were on the Dream this past Halloween.

I remember there was a Halloween Party and Children's Costume Parade on the Pool Deck Stage, Deck 11. Also an Adult Costume Contest in the Atrium Lobby to find the Most Disney, Best Group, Funniest, Most Original and the Most Spooky costume.

Also remember seeing a huge table full of candy to help yourself as you came in the door at Cabanas and another one outside the Animator's Palate.

4. ShannonR

ShannonR mickey's #1 fan

Is the ship decorated for Halloween like it does for Christmas?

Shannon

5. xoDevinxo

xoDevinxo Earning My Ears

I'm wondering the same thing is it decorated the whole month of October or just the cruises nearest Halloween?

6. Otimon

Otimon DIS Veteran

The decorations were just for the day.

I'm sure there were decorations around ship but for some reason can't reallly remember what they were.

I do remember the Cabanas decorations as I went through there the evening before Halloween and they were putting them up then. If you care to send me your e-mail in a PM I'll send you a couple of the Halloween pictures I have from Cabanas and also the candy tables.

7. LimoFam5

LimoFam5 DIS Veteran

We did a cruise right before Halloween one year and they had a night of trick or treat stations. From what I hear they no longer do that:(