1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Halloween on Fantasy Question?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by MorganR, Oct 30, 2012.

1. MorganR

MorganR Bambi's #1 fan

We are going on the Fantasy Next year, October 6th 2013, and i wanted to know if there is a special party For Halloween?

We are also going to WDW After the cruise and going to "Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party".
    So is there a party kindov like that on the cruise?? :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stitchandco

stitchandco Earning My Ears

We were on the Fantasy this year from Oct. 6-13. They didn't do anything for Halloween.

4. MorganR

MorganR Bambi's #1 fan

Not even Decorations? :worried:

5. All Things Simba

All Things Simba Can't stop taking photographs!

We sailed on the Wonder ON Halloween in 2009. They had Trick-or-Treat stops for the kids on the ship and I believe some of the characters were dressed up for Halloween. It must just during the Halloween cruises, not the October cruises in general. I don't remember much decorating either.

6. schoen

schoen DIS Veteran

The Fantasy did have Halloween fun on the October 20th cruise. There was a dance party for families, and there were contests for kids and adults. The ship was not decorated as far as I could tell. The dinner was kind of Halloween-y too. The passed out candy and some of the crew wore masks when they were greeting us.

I didn't participate in any of this myself, but I did see plenty of folks dressed up for the occasion.

7. thinktink87

thinktink87 Earning My Ears

I was on the fantasy the 20th as well. Lots of people dressed up. Treat bags for kids in the rooms. Carved pumpkins here and there with candy out. The drink of the day was halloween themed. i dressed up and got picked for the adult costume contest which was highly embarrassing but fun! (Fairy godmother was a shoe in so I didn't expect to win) It was a fun night of activities but definitely not an overwhelming theme of the cruise.

8. stitchandco

stitchandco Earning My Ears

No they don't start Halloween until later in the month. You can buy Halloween stuff in the gift shops though.