Halloween Night Choice?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by tete01830, Sep 10, 2007.

1. tete01830

tete01830 Look at the lazy people in the lazy river...

We have decided to stay one more night so that means we will be there on Halloween night. Does anyone have a good restaurant choice for that night? I am open to anything....

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Eeyore2003

Eeyore2003 DIS Veteran

Well, we are eating at Wolfgang Puck that night. I thought then maybe we'd go over and check out Downtown Disney on Halloween. If it's too packed we'll leave.

We're also staying at the Boardwalk, and they did have some Halloween activities advertised last year for the Boardwalk, so maybe eating somewhere around there and then see what's going on there might be fun too. There's a good chance we might just be doing that also after eating, since I think DD might be pretty busy that night.

I've never been to the Adventurer's Club though and thought it might be a fun night for that??? We'll see.

4. MomofKatie

MomofKatie Dairy World? Fairy World! OH, DARN IT!!

We are going to "eat around the World Showcase" that night- we'll get little tidbits from the F&W booths until we are stuffed!

We are going to avoid the whole Halloween crowd that night- on 10/30, we are going to do the Haunted Hayride and campfire at FW (Halloween-y), and we are doing the MNSSHP on 11/2 (more Halloween-y stuff). On Halloween itself, we are going to the MK during the day, and hopping over to Epcot for the evening.

5. PrincessTrisha

PrincessTrisha DIS Veteran

I have a reservation at the California Grill for Halloween night.

The reservation is at 7:30 so I am hoping that we are just finishing up dinner when Hallowishes goes off.

6. texasteacher35

texasteacher35 DIS Veteran

I would either eat at your hotel before the party starts...I am assuming your are going to the MNSSHP...or maybe LTT...we are eating there the night of the party...characters, thanksgiving dinner and a party! that sounds good to me!

7. tete01830

tete01830 Look at the lazy people in the lazy river...

I am not planning on attending the party the 31st because I am going on the 28th...We like to eat around 5 so I could still eat in the MK. I might be crazy to think I can get into anywhere, too....

Thanks for the input...