Halloween Horror Nights 2015 Guest List Thread

I'll be there solo on September 24th, 25th and 26th! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

If anyone needs a house buddy, let me know!!

Last edited:
We will be there Sept 24,25,26,27th ROF with Express. UTH tour Friday the 25th AM and Scareactors Dinner on Friday as well. It will be my wife, three daughters, one son, one daughter's husband, my son's fiancee, and two grand-daughters(who will be too young for HHN). We make HHN a family affair! We also have an old friend who is one of the scareactors. I LOVE this time of year!!!

Me and my husband will be there 10/3 and 10/4 with ROF with express pass. Can not do HHN without express pass.

I'll be there solo on September 24th, 25th and 26th! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

If anyone needs a house buddy, let me know!!

We will be there Sept 24,25,26,27th ROF with Express. UTH tour Friday the 25th AM and Scareactors Dinner on Friday as well. It will be my wife, three daughters, one son, one daughter's husband, my son's fiancee, and two grand-daughters(who will be too young for HHN). We make HHN a family affair! We also have an old friend who is one of the scareactors. I LOVE this time of year!!!

You're all added :) .

Heading down tomorrow: Oct 1, 2,3 Rush of Fear with Express !! :yay:

Yay............

We'll be in later tomorrow night......probably after 8......if you see us say hi.........not going Friday or Saturday.....

Have fun......its a blast this year :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter