Halloween Horror Nights 2010?

Eventhough we're AP holders, we never get any of those cool things ... must be because we're in Canada ...

Nah, Uni is real lax on that. Been a passholder for 10 years and only received one once, last year. The first 3 years we lived in Orlando and still never got one.

Ok, this is more of a "trying to prepare myself" question.

We're going to UO and IOA the 15th and 16th of Oct. Apparently the 15th is a day everyone has off of school in FL. Well $%&#, don't we know how to pick 'em? The whole point of going this time of year was that everyone is in school.

Concidering HHN is also going on, and UO and IOA (specifically WWOHP in my case) aren't entirely new news, do you think the parks themselves will be crowded during the day? We aren't staying for HHN, we're all chickens and its not our cup of tea. But if the crowds in the parks themselves are going to be nuts, I'd kind of like to be prepared for that.

Also, just curious, will UO be decorated with the bigger HHN stuff during the day? I can't see the houses and the larger props being moved.

not all of Fl has that day off, my County is not off then, we are off the 25th & 26th....

So, I broke my pinky toe on my left foot yesterday. We leave for Universal next Friday and plan to attend HHN on Friday, Sunday, and Thursday (our first time, very excited). At other haunted houses I have been to there is a high chance of getting your toes/feet stepped on by others because the passages are so tight and people get scared and act silly....is that the case at HHN? I don't expect my toe to hinder me too much, but I know it would hurt like crazy if someone stepped on it. Any tips to avoid this or is it just something I should expect?

So, I broke my pinky toe on my left foot yesterday. We leave for Universal next Friday and plan to attend HHN on Friday, Sunday, and Thursday (our first time, very excited). At other haunted houses I have been to there is a high chance of getting your toes/feet stepped on by others because the passages are so tight and people get scared and act silly....is that the case at HHN? I don't expect my toe to hinder me too much, but I know it would hurt like crazy if someone stepped on it. Any tips to avoid this or is it just something I should expect?
Just be careful...there's always a chance. I had my foot stepped on last night...or rather stomped on...purely by accident but it's still sore this morning.

I saw the live feed camera in Legendary Truth...unfortunately just after I'd had the pants scared off me, so I'm sure plenty of other folks saw it too.

Here's my footage from inside the houses to whet your appetite a bit more; Universal distilled it down to only 30 seconds, but it has the Orfanage fire effect and I like the shot of the Frightanic: http://www.examiner.com/theme-parks...een-horror-nights-houses-at-universal-orlando

We're doing Howl-O-Scream tonight so no more HHN till next weekend; gonna be a long wait. I'm in love with Catacombs and the Steam Punk chainsaw people just about gave me a heart attack.

Orange County's off that day though. My school has plenty of people talking about HHN and I'm sure they'll go that day.
I know that.. but just trying to show it may not be "as crowded" since not "all" of FL has that day off.. there is hope :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter