Halloween Horror Night 2015

kittykitty87

DIS Veteran
Hey. We are in Orlando over the time the nights normally happen for our Honeymoon. When we last came to Orlando in 2012, we went at the same time but didn't go to any of the nights. I'm not sure if the attractions have been announced yet but would people recommend trying it? Other than the mazes etc, what other things happen during these evening?

I definitely recommend it. The whole park is like a different place at night. The houses are fun, there are scare actors in the streets and the Bill and Ted show is not to be missed! I'm a big scaredy cat but I love it.

I definitely recommend it. The whole park is like a different place at night. The houses are fun, there are scare actors in the streets and the Bill and Ted show is not to be missed! I'm a big scaredy cat but I love it.

I am a bit of a chicken when it comes to actors jumping out etc but I'll just bury my face in my soon to be DH armpit!! :rotfl2: I remember when we went to Orlando in 2012 and we went to the Hard Rock Cafe on a HHN and it looked amazing all lit up as we could see it from the restaurant. I think depending on the 'houses' they have, we will do it this year.

I am a chicken too, but I really enjoyed the houses. You go in a conga line, so I could see some of the scares ahead of me. I did get plenty of my own scares, but it was very well done and I felt safe. I saw lots of security.

The scare zones are a blast, the themeing is fantastic and the whole night is so much fun! We are going two nights in a row this year to really enjoy ourselves.

I am a chicken too, but I really enjoyed the houses. You go in a conga line, so I could see some of the scares ahead of me. I did get plenty of my own scares, but it was very well done and I felt safe. I saw lots of security.

The scare zones are a blast, the themeing is fantastic and the whole night is so much fun! We are going two nights in a row this year to really enjoy ourselves.

That's awesome. I've seen that they have done Walking Dead stuff the last few years. It would be great if they did that again as we LOVE that show! It sounds like it will all be a blast :banana:

the conga lines can make you miss out on scares in the houses.
i'm not a fan of conga lines especially when a stranger behinds me grabs me around my waist and screams in my ear.....
it's the screaming in the ear that gets to me.....

if peeps in front of you are targeted for scares, you'll see it happen but you will be missed.
by the time the scareactor/SA returns to their set place inside the house, you will be gone from that section.

good enough reason to do the house again later............::yes::

That's awesome. I've seen that they have done Walking Dead stuff the last few years. It would be great if they did that again as we LOVE that show! It sounds like it will all be a blast :banana:

i would not be surprised if they did a walking dead house again this year.
it was mentioned in a survey i received from UO that asked opinions on doing a 4th year.

UO had a 3 year contract allowing them to do the WD houses.
last year was the 3rd year for that.

all 3 years, that WD house had line waits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter