Halloween has arrived at smallworlds

souper

DIS Veteran
Halloween has arrived at SmallWorlds. There is a wearable item in your inventory and many items some food, magic, and furnishings have been temporarily changed for Halloween. The forums mention a few special missons later this week.

Enjoy! It looks GREAT!

Here is a photo of the new public room Halloween Hall. There is a secret exit off of this room too :eek: :

halloween5.jpg

Sands of Time has a skeleton on sale for 1,400.

haha the new login screen looks great.

This is in our mailbox from Elvira Smallworlds
Elvira Smallworlds said:
Hi

We love Halloween here at SmallWorlds; we've had our team hard at work creating some scarey new items for you to enjoy with your friends.

First, check your inventory for your free gift! Next you'll want to get yourself along to Happy Halloween Hall. In here you'll find lots of frightening new goodies available for purchase, available exclusively over the Halloween period. There’s a haunted pumpkin head as a wearable item; witch and vampire spells; plus a whole lot more – come on in-world and check it out for yourself; if you dare! Also - we’ll be swapping some standard items in your inventory with some spookier versions to help you scare your friends (all pizza’s will be covered in writhing maggots, all spa pools shall be transformed into pools of green slime – plus more! All will return to normal on Nov 1st).

Hoping you'll come spend some of your Halloween time here with us at SmallWorlds.

I just joined SmallWorlds and I went to visit the DisBoards room last night and completed a couple of missions.

Are the spells a one time use potion? Someone threw something at me and I caught on fire, but I'm not sure what else the potion did...it might have take some $$ from me. I didn't see the fire as one of the potions, only Witch, Zombie, shrunken head, and dracula teeth of some sort.

Hello,

most of the magic spells are indeed one use, if you go looking at the shelves inthe back you will see what look likes an a red ball with a hot center, thats the one you were hit with.

It doesnt take any $$ away from you when you get hit by it, its just all in fun :)

I just joined SmallWorlds and I went to visit the DisBoards room last night and completed a couple of missions.

Are the spells a one time use potion? Someone threw something at me and I caught on fire, but I'm not sure what else the potion did...it might have take some $$ from me. I didn't see the fire as one of the potions, only Witch, Zombie, shrunken head, and dracula teeth of some sort.

There are certain items with interactions that cast magic too when specific criteria is met. I know one casts fire, not sure which one. These possessed items cost about 11,000 tokens. Most are on display in the shop that sells the gravestones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!