Halloween has arrived at smallworlds

Discussion in 'Non-Disney Online Games' started by souper, Oct 28, 2008.

1. souper

souper DIS Veteran

Halloween has arrived at SmallWorlds. There is a wearable item in your inventory and many items some food, magic, and furnishings have been temporarily changed for Halloween. The forums mention a few special missons later this week.

Enjoy! It looks GREAT!

Here is a photo of the new public room Halloween Hall. There is a secret exit off of this room too :eek: :

[​IMG]

Sands of Time has a skeleton on sale for 1,400.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aengus

aengus <font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f Moderator

haha the new login screen looks great.

This is in our mailbox from Elvira Smallworlds

4. souper

souper DIS Veteran

5. Mooshu

Mooshu Mouseketeer

I just joined SmallWorlds and I went to visit the DisBoards room last night and completed a couple of missions.

Are the spells a one time use potion? Someone threw something at me and I caught on fire, but I'm not sure what else the potion did...it might have take some $$ from me. I didn't see the fire as one of the potions, only Witch, Zombie, shrunken head, and dracula teeth of some sort.

6. aengus

aengus <font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f Moderator

Hello,

most of the magic spells are indeed one use, if you go looking at the shelves inthe back you will see what look likes an a red ball with a hot center, thats the one you were hit with.

It doesnt take any $$ away from you when you get hit by it, its just all in fun :)

7. souper

souper DIS Veteran

There are certain items with interactions that cast magic too when specific criteria is met. I know one casts fire, not sure which one. These possessed items cost about 11,000 tokens. Most are on display in the shop that sells the gravestones.