Halloween Fantasy On The High Seas - Eastern October 24th 2015

Hello All! I am Stephanie, and will be cruising with DH Curtis and DD Gracie. This is a surprise trip for Gracie's sixth birthday, but I don't know how I will keep the surprise for so long! Curtis and I went on a Hawaiian cruise with NCL in 2008, but this will be our first Disney cruise and our first Disney adventure of any kind. We were thinking about going to WDW this year, but a co-worker who had taken this cruise said it was the best vacation EVER, so we decided to cruise instead. I have enjoyed reading all of the great info on here. I have trouble sleeping some nights thinking about all I have read and all of the fun we are going to have - this will be a long eight months of waiting coming up!
I would like to participate in both the FE and the PE if you can add me to the lists.

Dragon 1165
Hi Dragon, I am interested in joining the FE, sorry so late. I just found out about this activity and thought it would be so cool. Please let me know what I need to do to get on the list.

Thank you,

Has anyone been to St. Maarten before? We are thinking of getting a rental car. I'm sure there is a place right at the port, just wondering if anyone has any experience or tips regarding this? Thanks!

Hi! I'm so excited to have found this group board thread! I am DW Mandi and will be traveling with my DH John and our DD Enadalia (age 3) This is our very first cruise!!! We had our first trip to Disney World last year and loved it. We have heard great things about the Disney Cruise Line and decided to check it out! I'm not real sure of the FE but we are very interested in joining in on it!!! Anyone know about it and can point me in the right direction on how to do this?!

Sorry all newcomers that I've been off here a bit to update and
add you to FE or PC exchanges.

But welcome!:goodvibes

I'm going through a bit of a situation that has my mind away from this
but I promise I will get you guys added to the first page lists and
added to the exchanges.

:welcome:

I just joined this thread and am very excited!!! We would love to join in on the FE and also wondering what the PC exchange is? There are 3 of us, myself, my hubby and our 3yr old daughter. We are brand new to the Cruise of any sort! Any info would be great!!! Thanks

Put together a cruise graphic today. I can make a full resolution version available to any who want it. Jessica Rabbit, BTW, is a joke amongst some of us who had cruise together previously.
I love your graphic!!!

I guess I should formally introduce my family. I'm Kerri, my DH (Mike), DS (Bryce-17), DS (Bradyn-14) DD (Brooklyn-7) and my son's best friend DS (Zach-17) will be joining us on the cruise. We have been to Disneyworld and Disneyland more times than we can count but until recently, never a cruise. What were we thinking:crazy2:.

We rebooked while on our first Valentine's Disney cruise (Feb 14th, 2015) because we couldn't imagine not having another Disney cruise on our vacation calendar. My husband and I have cruised alone many times in years past but this was a first for all of us in February. WE ARE HOOKED ON DCL!!! I love Halloween and the idea of a cabin trick or treating as well as joining FE. FUN!!! Looking forward to connecting with all of you over the next 236 days but who's counting. :tigger:

Good Afternoon Fellow Cruisers, I am going to explain the Post Card Exchange (PC or PCE or Ursala Group). This is separate from the Fish Extender Groups. You do not have to be a member of the FEs to participate, nor are you required to participate if you are in the FE. So here is how it works, You get Post Cards that represent where you are from. Get enough for each cabin in the PCE. Then on the back put a favorite recipe. We did this on our first cruise on the Fantasy and it was a great souvenir of the cruise. Some good recipes have been added to our cookbook. If you are interested just let me know name and cabin #.

Ok everyone, to be added to the FE for this cruise, post the following info so we can update the list.
Cabin number
Names of everyone
ages of kids or Adult for the big kids
Favorite character for each
Any allergies
Yes or no for Adults on Alcohol
Special Occasions other than Halloween.
I will update the data bases and then get it posted by Scouter
I have Lisajaye, Jam1015, Dismom2boys21,Jmx3b1012,Mkbbb5 penciled in for now, But I will need your info.

I guess I should formally introduce my family. I'm Kerri, my DH (Mike), DS (Bryce-17), DS (Bradyn-14) DD (Brooklyn-7) and my son's best friend DS (Zach-17) will be joining us on the cruise. We have been to Disneyworld and Disneyland more times than we can count but until recently, never a cruise. What were we thinking:crazy2:.

We rebooked while on our first Valentine's Disney cruise (Feb 14th, 2015) because we couldn't imagine not having another Disney cruise on our vacation calendar. My husband and I have cruised alone many times in years past but this was a first for all of us in February. WE ARE HOOKED ON DCL!!! I love Halloween and the idea of a cabin trick or treating as well as joining FE. FUN!!! Looking forward to connecting with all of you over the next 236 days but who's counting. :tigger:
Welcome Guys! I'm Steve and I'm travelling with my Wife, Laura and two children (Stuart 14 and Leah 11) I'm also taking along my mom and elsewhere in the ship will be my Brother's family and quite possibly my Sister's Family. Our first Disney Cruise was in 2007 and many of the people we cruised with on that ship will also be on this cruise. I was hooked almost from the moment we boarded the Magic. Still, I reluctantly parted with a deposit for our next cruise using money from a cancelled excursion. As we were walking away from the ship and toward our bus back to reality my son (then 6) began to cry and wanted back on the ship. The only way I could console him was to let him know that the next cruise was already booked. It has been almost a necessity to make sure I had a booking when disembarking from then on. (albeit, no more tears)

Good Afternoon Fellow Cruisers, I am going to explain the Post Card Exchange (PC or PCE or Ursala Group). This is separate from the Fish Extender Groups. You do not have to be a member of the FEs to participate, nor are you required to participate if you are in the FE. So here is how it works, You get Post Cards that represent where you are from. Get enough for each cabin in the PCE. Then on the back put a favorite recipe. We did this on our first cruise on the Fantasy and it was a great souvenir of the cruise. Some good recipes have been added to our cookbook. If you are interested just let me know name and cabin #.

I would like to join, Stephanie Doolan in cabin 8610
Thanks!!

Ok everyone, to be added to the FE for this cruise, post the following info so we can update the list.
Cabin number
Names of everyone
ages of kids or Adult for the big kids
Favorite character for each
Any allergies
Yes or no for Adults on Alcohol
Special Occasions other than Halloween.
I will update the data bases and then get it posted by Scouter
I have Lisajaye, Jam1015, Dismom2boys21,Jmx3b1012,Mkbbb5 penciled in for now, But I will need your info.

Good afternoon, I would like to join the FE but can't figure out how to do the PM so will post info here.

#8610 Curtis Doolan Adult Mickey None Yes Birthday
#8610 Stephanie Doolan Adult Merida None No
#8610 Gracie Doolan age 6 Elsa and Rapunzel None Birthday

Thanks!!

Please add us to the PCE and FE. Here is our Info:

Cabins 9540/ 9542 (FE will be outside 9540 for both PCE and FE)
DW-Kerri (Tinkerbell)
DH-Mike (Pooh)
DS-Bryce-17 (Goofy)
DS-Zach-17 (all)
DS-Bradyn-17 (all)
DD-Brooklyn-7 (Elsa)
No allergies and alcohol always welcome!

Please add us to the PCE and FE. Here is our Info:

Cabins 9540/ 9542 (FE will be outside 9540 for both PCE and FE)
DW-Kerri (Tinkerbell)
DH-Mike (Pooh)
DS-Bryce-17 (Goofy)
DS-Zach-17 (all)
DS-Bradyn-17 (all)
DD-Brooklyn-7 (Elsa)
No allergies and alcohol always welcome!
CORRECTION- Bradyn is 14.

Welcome Guys! I'm Steve and I'm travelling with my Wife, Laura and two children (Stuart 14 and Leah 11) I'm also taking along my mom and elsewhere in the ship will be my Brother's family and quite possibly my Sister's Family. Our first Disney Cruise was in 2007 and many of the people we cruised with on that ship will also be on this cruise. I was hooked almost from the moment we boarded the Magic. Still, I reluctantly parted with a deposit for our next cruise using money from a cancelled excursion. As we were walking away from the ship and toward our bus back to reality my son (then 6) began to cry and wanted back on the ship. The only way I could console him was to let him know that the next cruise was already booked. It has been almost a necessity to make sure I had a booking when disembarking from then on. (albeit, no more tears)
Welcome Steve and family :welcome:

Thanks Dave for organizing all this. A tough job I'm sure. We'll owe you a drink on the cruise!!!

So another question...who has sailed in
late October before for this itinerary? How was the weather? We just sailed in February and it was a mixed bag of freezing and beautiful. I need warm weather :flower1:.

I have sailed in October quite a few times. Here's the scoop. October is the tail end of the Hurricaine season so weather is unpredictable. We've never been diverted on a caribbean cruise due to Hurricaine activity (can't say the same for the pacific leg of our EBPC cruise.). One year we did have some rocky weather as we steered around a tropical storm. But I live for that stuff. Now it can be rainy in October but of all of our cruises in the Caribbean we've only been seriously rained on three times. To tell you the truth it was unbearable hot more often than not. We did have one day on Castaway Cay that was pretty cool. We spent that day riding bikes (which I would never have done in the heat). On our first cruise bad weather threatened out Grand Cayman day but never materialized still they cancelled our dolphin swim. Bummer. But I used the money to rebook so that ended up being a win. All in all, no matter what the weather, I will have a grand time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts