Halloween disney movies

sh00tfire

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to ask what your favorite Disney movies you watch every year for Halloween.

Two we watch every year are

Mickeys house of villains and Ichobod Crane and the headless horseman.

I love Ichobod Crane and the headless horseman. It's just not Halloween without it.

. Hocus Pocus!!!b Bett Midler and Sarah Jessica-Parker really good disney movie, thatwas going to be a disney channel movie but it did so well with test audiences it got a theatrical release

. Whinnie The Pooh - Boo To You & Heffalump Movie

. House Of Mouse - Villains

. Halloween Treats (cartoons selection)

. Halloween Town 1,2,3 (disney channel movies)

. Night on Bald Mountain (from fantasia)

. Nightmare Before Christmas

ive also made my own collection of shorts and movie clips using my movie maker software...

got HQ clips of fantasia nigth on bald mountain, some of the songs from movies by the villains, hocus poucs i put a spell on you , some goofey and mickey shorts. some of the silly symphonies in black and white and big bad wolf cartooons. runs about 75mins my little brother loves it as i add scenes and change little things yearly for him. adding the boo to you parade from florida and the villains mix and mingle. this year.

excited to watch again but i will be in florida this year celebrating my honeymoon.

We watch Hocus Pocus every year! And The Nightmare Before Christmas any time between October and December! :)

Just wanted to ask what your favorite Disney movies you watch every year for Halloween.

Two we watch every year are

Mickeys house of villains and Ichobod Crane and the headless horseman.

Yes ... to those two ::yes:: plus Nightmare also anytime between Halloween and Christmas... It's either a somewhat sweet Halloween movie or a kind of creepy Christmas movie...

Hocus Pocus is knock-down, drag-out my favorite Halloween movie ever. I also really love Boo To You Too Winnie the Pooh and The Little Vampire (not sure if that's actually Disney, but they used to show it on Disney Channel a lot every Halloween so I thought I'd bring it up)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter