Halloween cruises - Cruise Planning

Bingbong5912

Earning My Ears
Do you guys know if the halloween trick or treat event will be put onto the cruise activities under "my reservation cruise plans" on dcl.com like the pirate party is or if it will be something we will just find out about in the personal navigator once on board?

thanks

It is not on my cruise activities, whereas Pirate party is on there. I sail in 2 weeks.

ok thank you- i am sailing on the oct 23 cruise out of miami.. im sure the navigators wont be exactly the same but can you let us know how they scheduled the events on yours? Trying to decide when to book Palo.

thanks!

Yah, it's a little frustrating that they don't tell you ahead of time. I sure wish we knew which night Halloween would be.

Yah, it's a little frustrating that they don't tell you ahead of time. I sure wish we knew which night Halloween would be.

I find this interesting that they do not tell you when they celebrate Halloween and do the trick or treating. Did you try to ask guest service or even the Cruise Director? We sailed on the Disney Wonder and one of the days was Halloween itself so we did not have to worry about when they were going to do the
Halloween special activities.

There is not really Trick or Treating. There will be a gathering in the lobby with the Disney Characters and cast members dressed up in costumes. People who have children will receive a small bag of candy in their cabin.
On our cruise 2 years ago at the event the cast members passes out additional candy. It was quite crowded in the lobby.
If you call Disney Cruise Line they should be able to tell you what night the event is.

ok thank you- i am sailing on the oct 23 cruise out of miami.. im sure the navigators wont be exactly the same but can you let us know how they scheduled the events on yours? Trying to decide when to book Palo.

thanks!
I plan to do a detailed trip report!

There is not really Trick or Treating. There will be a gathering in the lobby with the Disney Characters and cast members dressed up in costumes. People who have children will receive a small bag of candy in their cabin.
On our cruise 2 years ago at the event the cast members passes out additional candy. It was quite crowded in the lobby.
If you call Disney Cruise Line they should be able to tell you what night the event is.

We know now. They've schedule it for night 4, which was originally pirate night but is now Halloween (pirate night has moved to night 3).

thanks!

Thank you so much I had the same question

Should we bring anything special to celebrate Halloween?

In the past they've had an adult costume contest. Some of the passengers came up with some really nice costumes. If your cruise has a DIS meets thread, they often plan their own Halloween activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter