Halloween Costume Help

gvillemama

Mouseketeer
So for Halloween this year, my wonderful 3-year old has decided he wants to be Jack Sparrow. Cute...would be easy to pick up that costume. On top of that he wants me to be Mama Pirate (Elizabeth) and my fiance Will Turner (which my son says with a cute english accent). I really don't want to break the bank with costumes for us, any ideas on what to do that would look good? I would also be wearing this to work the Friday before Halloween!

Thanks!

wow!!! Your planning ahead! I have no clue what Im gonna be for halloween. My students havent told me yet.

i think i have a pirate costume that my little man had. if i can find it do you want it?

I would love it! Let me know if you find it! Has anyone ever tried to do a Halloween share on here?

i found the shirt, the vest w/ belts and one boot cover. still looking for the other one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter