Halloween at WDW?

Lambert808

Save a life - Spay/Neuter your Pet!
Hi! We are going to go to WDW in November (I think!), and am considering the first week of Nov(end of Oct). Is this weekend really busy? Higher prices? Fun for an 8yo girl?

Thanks for any help!

Hi, we're planning our first trip for that time also. 10/30-11/6. From what I've read here, Halloween night will be packed at MK for the Halloween party. The park will close early unless you have a special ticket to attend the party. That week is also Jersey week, which can be crowded or not, depending on opinion.
Have fun planning, it's so much fun!

Thank you! Do you know how hard/easy it is to get a ticket for the party?

When I asked here, I was told 10/31 will sell out first, but not usually until late summer/early fall. I plan to buy them as soon as they are available because I don't want to take the chance we'll miss out. I was worried they'd sell out in the first few days but was assured they will not. :) I just feel better the more things I can cross off my list!

If you haven't already, you might want to post this question, and your other one about Nov. over on the Theme park/attractions board. You'll get more/quicker responses. Also if it's working, try doing a search on that board. Alot has been talked about in the past about Halloween and the first week of Nov.

From what I've read in the past Oct.31st MNSSHP does sell out first and is often very crowded. You can order the tickets online as soon as they are available. That will be announced on these boards, usually the theme parks boards. Also you can keep track on www.mousesavers.com and www.allearsnet.com

Thanks Desnik - I didn't think of even looking in that board yet. I thought it was just about the rides :crazy: I will go check it out now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter