Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by jnadelman, Mar 22, 2010.

1. MommaMouse411

MommaMouse411 Always dreaming of Disney

at gail...why you insert ur foot? lol no worries...I am still nursing my little one as well...and yes it is amazing the things we can do when we put our minds to it!!!!!

I didn't sew my FE...i used fabric glue...and it did the job!!!

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. glindamood

glindamood DIS Veteran

Glue, sew - it is all good!

I booked Nachi today but no snorkeling. I figure by the time we could make it there comfortably (and without me freaking out that we are late), we would have eaten some of that all you can eat food and drunk some of that all you can drink and it probably wasn't such a good idea to go out and snorkel. I guess if I want a snorkeling day I better do something in GC.

4. MommaMouse411

I've snorkeled in Cozumel too..it was pretty neat..

I remember when I went one of the guys in the group that I went with was getting like strep throat and he went to the nurse on the ship (carnival)...anyways he was like they are crazy what they wanted to charge him for meds so he said screw it..we got to cozumel and he asked a local and basically he got a z pack there for like $5. lol...he was better in like two days...We did this ATV excursion through the "JUNGLE"..that was cool. then after that we went to the beach and snorkeled..it was a pretty long day there...but I just remembered that I was like eh I wouldn't be sad if I never came back here again.

5. glindamood

glindamood DIS Veteran

This will be our third time in Cozumel. We took a tour the first time (pre-arranged taxi) with another couple and it was nice. Not my favorite place either but I do like Nachi - especially since they only let 100 people in. I am all for beach days, but then I only have to keep an eye on DH and he doesn't move too fast anymore :lmao:.

6. MommaMouse411

Well I had some time so I will start the list:

If you are interested in participating in the Fish Extender Gift Exchange, please provide ages of the children, and who you are traveling with ie dh40 (husband 40), Ds 4 (Son), DD 3 (daughter). This information helps us decide what to buy or make that’s age/gender appropriate.

cut off date to participate in FE is Sept 15th

JonetteA, DH, & DD3 participating Cabin 6056

MommaMouse411 (Marisol), DS3 (Miguel) DS1 (Manuel) participating Cabin #6319

Sumlee (Summer), DH (Bryan), DS9 (Andrew), DS6 (Logan), DD3 (Hannah), DD5mo (Clair). Nana (Tena), Papa (Kevin) participating Cabin #5022 & #5024

acourtwdw (41), Dsister (43), participating Cabin 6000

acourtDdad (66) and Dmom (65) participating Cabin #2021

GlindaMood (Gail) & DH (david) participating Cabin #5150

Sailworkless (steve)& DW (staci), DD11(michele), DD9 (jessica), DD5(julia), DS8(antonio)Participating cabin 7004/7006

Meagon2222 (Barb) & DH (Jim), DS7 (Spencer), DS6 (Christian) participating Cabin #8542
    I
    Higginsfamily(Desiree), DH(Roger) and DD5(McKenna) participating Cabin #6146

SMFFMS (Shannon), DH , DD(14), DS(5). Participating Cabin #2133

Cricketmom participating Cabin #6142

skyman8963 (Skyler), DW (Jamie), DS9 (Ethan), DS4 (Caden) participating Cabin #1038

TimmerK & DH (Tim & Tracey) participating Cabin #5650

B521028 (Tammy) & DH (David) participating Cabin 6618

Kamgen (Kamy), DH (Stephen), DS6 (Ryan), DS4 (Liam) participating Cabin #6109

Mika & DD13 (Imani), DD9 (Skylar)participating Cabin #2052

Jastza (Kathie) & DH (Scott), DD(16) Stephie, DS(12) Zac participating cabin 8040

NYANA (Ana), DH (Rudy) and DMom(Ada), DDad(Felix) participating Cabin #6612 & 6614

Maxxumuser (Bill), DW(Carol), and DS6 (Stephen) participating Cabin 5638

7. storms71

storms71 Mouseketeer

Here is my info i would like to participate also just need to know what to do
    DD-39
    DW-38(39 on Oct31)
    DS-13(14 on Nov 3)

8. MommaMouse411

Storm..

Fish extenders exchanges are fun...if you've never done it you have to do it at least once..

so first thing...there is a "fish" ornament outside of your cabin door. and supposedly this is where CM attach any memos to you...but we here on the disboards have used that ornament to hang what we call a FISH EXTENDER...its is basically like a hanging organizer (Made of fabric)...see my post a few posts above...some people make them, others buy them on ebay (just search fish extenders), and some get real creative..I saw one on here that a woman, made it out of tshirts...the idea is that it shoudl have pockets so we can put gifts in them

and the gifts can be homemade or just something bought...for instance...I bought alot of things at the Dollar Store for the toddlers/teens in my group on my last cruise..that ranged from Disney Coloring Books, Disney Crayons, Disney Word Searches, Disney Giant Pencils, Disney Pens, disney stickers, disney dry erase boards, disney chalk boards, disney pool toys, disney sand toys. I also bought pirate beads for the adults and I also bought disney tote bags and candy and glow sticks/bracelets...Now this was my first one so I just went CRAZY on gifts...but I wasn't the only one.

Alot of people made the gifts and I thought that was awesome, these were some of the things people made:

Christmas ornaments
    custom magnets
    soap
    picture frames
    custom note pads
    custom pens
    custom cds (disney cruise music)

As some of the stuff was also Pirate related and non Disney related...

So we go to each cabin that is participating and we drop off the gifts...some people do it at the beginning of the cruise some the last night of the cruise...but its really fun to get back to your cabin and find gifts for everyone...

also some people do one gift per cabin and some people do one gift per person, and some splurge more on the kiddies in the group (my kids got alot of things!!)...its TOTALLY up to you...

no matter what you give it is always APPRECIATED!!!!

9. storms71

storms71 Mouseketeer

Sounds fun I cant wait to do this I will have my wife help she loves to do crafts and to be creative.

10. glindamood

glindamood DIS Veteran

:scared1::scared1::scared1:Page four??? No way!

Thanks for the updated FE list. Hopefully it will continue to grow.

Wow, it has been 24 hours and we don't have any new snow - that is some kind of record and it can keep right up.

11. MommaMouse411

@ gail..I heard it was raining up there (chicago area)...and down south they have like tornado warnings...crazy...

12. glindamood

glindamood DIS Veteran

I live quite a bit north of Chicago - takes a little over an hour to fly there from here. If you use your own map of Michigan (your left hand), Cadillac is round the base of your fingernail on your ring finger. Sun is shining at the moment and we got none of the rain, freezing drizzle that they had predicted. I would rather have a foot of new snow than freezing rain - nasty stuff.

13. glindamood

glindamood DIS Veteran

We were falling off page four so here is a friendly bump to get us back to page one.

14. prettypinkbows

prettypinkbows Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! :flower3:

Me and my mom will be on this cruise also! This is our very first Disney Cruise though we have been on other cruises and to Disney several times :goodvibes

Hope to see everyone there!

15. glindamood

glindamood DIS Veteran

:welcome: to our group. We are going to have an awesome time!!!

16. sumlee

sumlee Mouseketeer

MommaMouse - We'd love to join the Exchange! Here's our info:
    Me (sumlee) - 31
    DH - 33
    DS - 9
    DS - 6
    DD - 3
    DD - 5months
    Nana
    Papa

Thanks for organizing this! I LOVE your shirt logo, BTW!! Awesome!

17. storms71

storms71 Mouseketeer

Welcome to the Haloween Cruise was on last year and had a blast that was my first cruise here is my info
    Me-39
    DW-39
    DS-14
    Lets all have a ball

18. MommaMouse411

hey everyone..hope all is well...i just came back from chicago on a family emergency trip..my grandmas not doing so well but I had to come back to work so I'm just kind of bummed out...I missed the disboards last week cuz I sure could've used some pixie dust...

I am still trying to see if my cousins are going to come with me on this cruise. she's still interested but we'll see...

19. MommaMouse411

hey where's everybody at? I can't be the only one counting down the days to the cruise..

20. acourtwdw

acourtwdw DIS Veteran

See correction above for FE

21. MommaMouse411

@AcourtWDW...got it!!