Half.com merging with ebay

starwood

This mouse GOT her next cruise
I've made a lot selling books on half.com because there was no listing fee. Now they are merging with ebay and are going to charge .02 a month per listing.

I found another site like half.com which I'm going to try. hopefully they will get a following from those that desert half.com.

Could you post a link to the other site, Starwood? I've had quite a few books up on Half.com, too but there's no way that I'll pay 2¢ per month per book. Some of them can be up for months at a time and I'm only making a few cents on each anyway. At least we still have the summer months to sell. They've delayed the changeover until October 14.

It's called halfvalue.com

http://www.halfvalue.com

There doesn't seem to be much traffic there right now and alot of the books I have don't seem to be in their database but I'll see how it goes.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest