Hakuna Matata - Fit and Fabulous in February

Lynn - Thanks! I'm really hoping to get back down to 130 by the time I'm off to the Nike Women's Half at the end of April. I cut out a lot of snacking, increased my veggie and protein and cut waaay back on eating out. That seems to have made the biggest difference for me :) Knock on wood anyway

Hope the appointment goes well for Scott! Keep us posted :)

AFM - Yesterday was a rest day for me. It worked out since we had a dumping of heavy, wet, slushy snow in the morning. I definitely wouldn't have wanted to go out running after work. We got more snow overnight but the cleanup crews seemed to have made their rounds so hopefully the sidewalks will stay clear for tonight. If they are, I'll go out for a 3.5 miler.

Hope everyone is doing well with their exercise and eating! Ask questions if you're not sure about something. We're all here to help each other out :) Don't forget that tomorrow we're weighing in and doing points! We'll have been at this for a month so get those numbers in and let's see how you've done! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter