Hairstyle concerns

tinkerbell 766

<font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or
Okay, so today in the post I received the ribbon and crystal hairband I ordered from Etsy and I am absolutely thrilled with it. I really love it!!!
My concern now, is the hairstyle I should wear it with.
Here is a reminder of the hairband

il_570xN_192605186.jpg

My hair is shoulder length and quite fine and I have a soft feathery fringe.
I know that Patricia is a genius and can be totally relyed upon to come up with something brilliant, but I feel I need to give some idea of what I am after. The trouble is, I have not idea what that is!!! Any great ideas for hairstyles that would look goos with this hairband girls?
Thank you so much!!!

Okay forget the last post!!
I have decided (in consultation with my daughter) that the hair band is going to become a bracelet!!
I tied it around my wrist, and it looked absolutely stunning as a bracelet, and it goes so well with my earrings. It will be easy to convert, as I just need to either shorten the ribbon and tie it on or add some sort of bracelet fixing from my local jewellry-making craft shop.
If I am honest, I felt that the jewel was too heavy on my head and the ribbon too slippery for my straight, fine hair and I think it would have worried me too much.
My DD and I both agree that it will look even more stunning as a bracelet, and the little Mickey head bangle I had bought to wear, I can use for the TTD where things are less formal and more laid back.
So now it is back to square one with the hair!!

Turning it into a bracelet is a wonderful idea! It's such a pretty piece of jewelry, whether worn in the hair or on the wrist! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter