Hairdryers on the Wonder

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by wdhinn89, Jul 16, 2011.

1. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 DIS Veteran

Are there full size hairdryers on the Wonder. Do they plug in the bathroom or the main area? ( I thought I saw a picture some where that the dryer was full size, 1250 watt :confused:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. shwarren70

shwarren70 DIS Veteran

We were on the wonder on the May 31st cruise, and our room did not have full size hair dryers. They were this vacuum looking device in the bathroom that blows out hot air and gets really hot holding. If you need a good hairdryer, take one with you.

4. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 DIS Veteran

Ugh!! I was hoping to avoid the extra luggage space for it.

Thanks!!!

5. rainnorsnow

rainnorsnow Earning My Ears

Suites on the Wonder have regular hair dryers. Didn't need the one I packed when we cruised last Feb.:banana:

6. Stuchang

Stuchang Earning My Ears

Agreed... the dryers on the Wonder and Magic are the box types built into the wall. My wife always brings her own.

7. BigDisneyOE

BigDisneyOE DIS Veteran

Oh boy, I'm going to have to buy one in the US as there's no way I'm carting my old 'leaf blower' all the way from NZ.:rolleyes:

8. girl_barrie

girl_barrie Practically Perfect in Every Way!

Funny, I found the opposite to be true...
    Yes, they are the box type of wall mounted blow dryer, but I have fine hair that I alternate between diffusing to curly or blowing out to straight & they were just great for me!! My personal blow dryer was absolutely extraneous!! I just wish that I would have brought my slip-on diffuser!!!