Haircut at Epcot resorts?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by turningleaf, May 23, 2011.

1. turningleaf

turningleaf Mouseketeer

Is there a place my DD can get a haircut? I know it sounds silly but there's no time to get it done before we leave. Is it reasonable price?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Perwigs at the YC/BC near Beaches and Cream. They are a salon and not Supercuts/Mastercuts, so they will be more expensive. Or you can go out into Lake Buena Vista and find someplace to get a haircut.

4. cecilia

cecilia Mouseketeer

if you have a car i would go out in town for way less .are you only going to stay at the resort are you going out in town ever?

5. turningleaf

turningleaf Mouseketeer

We will be driving, but not planning to leave WDW. If it was convenient to the WDW area we may try it. Thanks!

6. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

She doesn't want to get it done at Harmony? I think its $12 for a kids cut.

7. turningleaf

turningleaf Mouseketeer

Thanks, I just looked up Harmony. I have never heard of it before!! Sounds good $15 for 12 and under. I will post in the parks thread to find out more.

8. julluvsdisney

julluvsdisney "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f

The barber shop on main street is great! My boys had a blast! They begged for the blue hair with confetti gel for a few extra dollars it was tough to wash out though but it all came out in one wash! The ladies in the shop were AWESOME with my boys! It was 18 plus tip with dye and confetti I believe!

9. quirty30

quirty30 DIS Veteran

If I recall, my son's crew cut at Periwig's 2 years ago ran about $25. I always find time to cut it myself before we leave now : )

10. Pinocchio #1 Fan

Pinocchio #1 Fan Believer in the power of Hakuna Matata!

I had my hair cut at Harmony on Main Street last year, and while it wasn't cheap, it wasn't very expensive, either. I'm already planning to do it again next time I'm at WDW!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was so fun to walk around with outrageous hair for a day, and the barber was a very nice guy who talked to me and my wife the entire time he was working on my hair. I told him I work as a pro wrestling ring announcer in California and he was telling me he cut Mick Foley's son's hair just a week prior.

As I recall it was less than $30 including a generous tip.

11. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

My dd, now 17, has had 3 'going back to school' haircuts by Michael at the Harmony Barber Shop in MK. It got to the point that when our hairdresser went to WDW, she stopped in and told Michael to stop stealing her customers!!! He just grinned and waved at her!!

Really, they do a really decent job there. And the extra stuff they toss in can't be beat.