Hairbraiding on the dream

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by JennyJ, Jul 17, 2011.

1. JennyJ

JennyJ Mouseketeer

Where do they do hairbraiding on the dream, and where is registration for it?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. poohj80

poohj80 Got Hunny?

It's near the pool but I didn't see any registration for it, it was more first come, first serve.

4. wrpfctr7

wrpfctr7 Earning My Ears

Just off the Dream last week and they do have hair braiding. They are located on Deck 11, (near the pools) and there is no registration for it. Did'nt find out if there was a cost for it (my daughter had her hair braided before we got on board) but since it's Disney, I'm confident it's probably not free.

5. 1princess1prince

1princess1prince Mouseketeer

I was on the Dream June 26th and we tried to get dd's hair braided around 3pm on day 1 - we had to sign up on a clipboard for 6 pm - and when I came back I am pretty sure she was signing people up for the next day - so I think it depends on how busy she is. Clipboard was right there on her stand.

6. fishhooks

fishhooks Mouseketeer

Does anyone know how much the hair braiding is? Thanks:goodvibes

7. poohj80

poohj80 Got Hunny?

For regular braids it was $1.50 per braid. There were additional prices for corn rows and such, but we just did normal braids.

8. Tass

Tass Mouseketeer

My DD (9) had hers done onboard the Dream during our May cruise. We walked right up to the stand around 5:00 p.m. and she was able to do it right away. I paid $2 per braid for the cornrow/beaded headband style. I believe she ended up doing 12 braids, so it was $24 plus tip.

9. poohj80

poohj80 Got Hunny?

Also thought I'd mention the hair wrapping was around $2 per inch so it was quite a bit more expensive than the braiding.