Hair dryers on the Fantasy

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by OMD13, Mar 1, 2013.

1. OMD13

OMD13 Mouseketeer

Are the hair dryers on the Fantasy full size with more that one speed. I would rather not have to pack my own hairdryer.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DCL Repeaters

DCL Repeaters DCL addicts

Yes, multiple speeds and heat selections. It's just like any other dryer you might have at home.

4. BoosGram

BoosGram Better than a candygram....I tink, therefore I am.

They have attachments, too. (They are SO much better than the ones on the classic ships!)

5. believinthemagic

believinthemagic Mouseketeer

I agree! The hairdryers on the fantasy work great! I am really picky because I have thick, hard to dry hair. I packed my own hairdryer but never even used it.

Just be sure to plug it into the correct outlet at the desk so u get full power!

6. boettmb

boettmb Earning My Ears

LOVED the hairdryer!!

7. tajz90

tajz90 Mama D

Great hair dryer ;)

8. SG101

SG101 Mouseketeer

I had a baby bliss full size blow dryer in my fantasy stateroom. Very happy since hubby wouldn't let me pack mine. I have very long and thick hair.

9. glindamood

glindamood DIS Veteran

While I do not have long hair, mine is thick and coarse and I need something with power to get the task done properly (and not all frizzy). The classic ship dryers are horrible but I would purchase one like I used on the Fantasy if I could find one - it was AWESOME!

10. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

Ditto!!! The classic ship hair dryers are horrible but the Dream/Fantasy have fantastic ones....so glad I did not have to pack my own!!

But, on a side note, I do wish they had better magnifying mirrors onboard. The stick on one in the bathroom of the Dream/Fantasy are terrible. I have to contort my body all kinds of ways to actually make use of it.

MJ

11. super mike b

super mike b DIS Veteran

;)