Hair Dryer in room?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Farm Girl, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Farm Girl

Farm Girl Disney Sisters

I am staying at the Beach Club Villa in October and can't seem to find any mention of a hair dryer in the rooms. Does anyone know? I'd rather not have to pack mine if I don't have to.

Thanks,:confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. wendywoo

wendywoo Mouseketeer

The list says there is one but betting it's one of smaller low powered ones. I will bringing mine... I like instant gradification!

4. canopynut66

canopynut66 DIS Veteran

there is one but I like to take my own stuff.

5. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

All resort rooms and villas have hairdryers. I'd be hard put to think of many hotels or motels these days that don't have them. Unfortunately 99% are those wimpy little things that would take days to dry the average person's hair. Bring your own and save yourself the aggravation. I have a dual voltage foldable travel dryer that I've had for years. Never leave home without it.

6. fitgirl36

fitgirl36 DIS Veteran

Yes, there is a hair dryer in the BCV. I prefer my own, but never pack it. I use the one in the villa, it works fine for the week. I don't think it takes much longer than using my own.

7. Vidia1975

Vidia1975 Earning My Ears

We just stayed there this past Nov/Dec and there IS a hairdryer in the room. It actually isn't that bad. I haven't used a hairdryer in 7yrs and I managed to blow dry and straighten my hair w/in 30mins and it's really thick so I'd say the blow dryer works pretty well for a freeby.

8. Farm Girl

Farm Girl Disney Sisters

Thanks everyone. I do like my own dryer but my hair is quite short and I just like a quick dry with the round brush before heading out. I am hoping to pack light and will leave it at home.:thumbsup2