Hair braiding at CC

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by ab2008, Jan 2, 2013.

1. ab2008

ab2008 Mouseketeer

I just read that you can get your hair braided at CC. Can anyone tell me how much it is?
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stsomewhere

stsomewhere DIS Veteran

They offered hair braiding on the Wonder on Sept.

4. Dasha Hermosilla

Dasha Hermosilla Mouseketeer

We were just in CC. I depends on the length of your hair. I recall one short braid was $1.50, so multiple and longer would be more. They also did it on the ship, but I don't recall how much it was.

5. kgundyfire

kgundyfire Earning My Ears

I believe we paid $30 for my dd. she just had the top portion of her hair braided though.

6. noahsketomom

noahsketomom DIS Veteran

That was also approximately the cost on board. It seemed they offered it on board near the pool almost every day.

7. gortman65

gortman65 Proud papa to two Mouseketeers

We'll be on the Dream in a couple of weeks. Where do they do the hair braiding onboard? Is there info in the Navigator?

Thanks OP for asking the original question! :)

8. Dasha Hermosilla

Dasha Hermosilla Mouseketeer

The on board braiding is up by the kids pools. I don't recall that the info was listed in the navigator. You can probably just ask Guest Services although it seems like they were open a lot.

9. emtmom0104

emtmom0104 DIS Veteran

Was not on the navigator that I recall...it is by the pool. Get there early, you have to pick a time and sign up. My daughter and I have medium length hair and had the top of our heads done...with tip it was like $20 per person

10. Maryrn11168

Maryrn11168 DIS Veteran

On our first Cruise I had my daughter's hair braided while on Cataway Cay, while they did a great job, she was very uncomfortable. SHe was crying, my friends daughter was crying, a few others found it a bit rough, too. The next two cruises we had it done on the ship and had much better reslults. It just could have been that our kids were cranky that morning, believe me my daughter can be cranky!! But either way sign up 1st thing in the morning or the day before, cause times fill up fast.

Mary

11. Plaid Princess

Plaid Princess Recovering CM, Pilot in Training

Glad I'm not the only one who cried! :rolleyes1 They do do a great job, but those braids are tight!

It was about $30 for me on CC, and I only had the top bit of my head braided.

12. gortman65

gortman65 Proud papa to two Mouseketeers

Is it first come, first served for the braiding (onboard or CC) or can you make an appointment?

Thanks!

13. Maryrn11168

Maryrn11168 DIS Veteran

If I remember correctly they do make appointments. It can take 20-30 minutes per person. Sometimes by 10am poolside on sea day they are booked solid for the day. There is usually 2 girls doing them.

14. MISSREBECCA76

MISSREBECCA76 "Hello, My Name is Rebecca, and I have a Disney Pr

We did it on the Dream last Febuary and I remember thinking how CHEAP it was! Our girls have long hair but we only had the top done. I think with tip it was only $32 total. They were always near the hot tub and we did not have to make an appointment, we just walked right up!
    We previously had them braided at Universal. It cost twice as much and it fell out a day later! The braids we had done on the ship lasted for at least a 10 days! The day after formal night, I plan to have it done again this time too!!

15. canadiandisneycruise

canadiandisneycruise Mouseketeer

We were on the Fantasy in November. We had my daughters hair braided on the last night on board. The ladies are poolside, & her hair was nice for about 2 weeks. I waited because I didn't want it braided for formal/semi formal pics. They did the braids half way, & it was $2 per braid. They quoted me $20, so even though they did 14, they only charged me for 10. Weren't busy AT ALL that last night!