Hair and makeup for one?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by ctnurse, Mar 13, 2013.

1. ctnurse

ctnurse DIS Veteran

Who will travel to the resort for just my hair and makeup? Who do you recommend?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SugarPlumFairyUK

SugarPlumFairyUK Mouseketeer

Hi

I booked Beaute Speciale. It is just me for hair and make up. The booking procedure has been very simple and their booking consultant has been extremely helpful. I obviously haven't used them yet but would recommend based on my experience so far. They were recommended to me on Disboards and seem to be very poplular with the brides on here. Brides say they have been pleased with their services. They come to your room with no additional charge.

Good luck with your choice :)

4. 2012DisneyWorldBride

2012DisneyWorldBride <font color=royalblue>I was a Disney Bride on 12.8

I have used Beaute Speciale for hair and make up for both my wedding day for 3 people and for my Magic Kingdom bridal portraits for just me. They will come for just one person and they are amazing!!!!

5. BethieTink

BethieTink DIS Veteran

I used Janet Mednick of Onsite Beauty and she was fabulous. She came to the resort for my trial run last April and she came three times in November for our vow renewal weekend, including two 3:30 am starts. I have already booked her for September for a photo shoot we are doing with Regina Hyman.

6. marvelgirl2010

marvelgirl2010 Earning My Ears

I'm using Weddings By Crystal. And she is coming to my hotel room. Her pics on the website are great and she was really nice on the phone. Her prices seem really reasonable to me, too. But I'm coming from the DC area so its possible anybody's prices will seem reasonable.